Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Urgent information request on orange/red Volks Wagon's

Waldo

Bluelighter
Has anyonte had these? The pill is smaller than average in diameter but is stacked at a reasonable height. It has a small right angle bevell on the back along w a score. The VW symbol is on the front, protruding from the pill which is similar in colour to the red three's; red/orangy.

Any info would be heaps cool:)

I assume you are familiar with Pill reports???

I just did a quick search and there isnt anything there at the moment re this particular colour.

Plenty about light blues though.

Suggest you keep an eye on pill reports and also get a test kit as it may be dangerous to take this as it appears to be a new one and could contain anything.

Yeah I already checked out pillrports. They are from a relyable source that gets them early; I got the pink hearts and yellow doves of this person, so I dont think there is any risk of them bieng dangerous. Will test soon.

Waldo said:
Yeah I already checked out pillrports. They are from a relyable source that gets them early; I got the pink hearts and yellow doves of this person, so I dont think there is any risk of them bieng dangerous. Will test soon.

I think u'll find that this kinda trusting of ur dealer will get flamed here quickly. I"ve found that most ppl on this web site are firm believers of NEVER trust your dealer even if they were your own brother. Too many stories around here of ppl being fucked over by best friends who then left the state.

My suggestion would be to get a tester and wait till someone else gets em and reports. Let someone else be ur guinea pig (Don't mean that to be harsh) You can trust ur dealer all u want but he only needs to give u shit once and it could be ur last...

Nice Tits

All is good my friend. Thank you for the advice, god knows i've been burnt many a time by so called good 'friends', but I'm happy to say that the dirty work has already been done. We tested and guinipiged them last night. Tested up better than the red three's -went top black in 2-3 seconds and went down very nicely according to Matt*. Nonetheless I would still be interested in others oppinions.

*Names have been altered to protect anonimtiy;)