Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Top Shelfing? [Plugging]

AussieRaver

Bluelighter
Top Shelfing?

who here has done it? crazy mofo idea i ever heard of but its like hits u in 5-10minutes the effects are way harder than dropping or muching but seem not to last aslong the peak, anyone else tried and got stories?

Can you explain further. What actually is top shelfing?

and top shelfing is.......what???????

are you talking about plugging?? the good ol pluggaroo, shafting, anal implanting, shoving up pill as far up your botbot as you can??? is this what you mean??

btw, if that is what you mean, no, i haven't done it! but it interests me, and i will do it one day!

sorry bout no much explanation but yes, producing the pill up ur anal cavity usually put it up to your 2nd knuckle,

ok, some links on plugging

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.p...d=126068&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79027
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80427

They will have a ton of info :)

Rectal administration (plugging) involves inserting the dose through the anus, where it is absorbed via the epidermal tissue of the rectum. This method of administration has some of the same advantages of sublingual administration, such as the denial of first pass metabolism.

Some debate exists about how effective rectal administration is. It is often touted to have rapid onset and more pronounced effects with minimal shortening of the duration. At the same time, some people have found rectal administration to be ineffective. Although this may be true, it most likely results from improper technique as opposed to the ineffectiveness of the method.

The unpleasant burning sensation sometimes experienced with rectal administration is usually a result of insufficiently deep insertion. The dose should be pushed in so that it is two knuckles deep.

Another complication that can be encountered is the presence of feces in the rectum. You don’t necessarily have to give yourself an enema, but evacuating your bowels prior to inserting the dose is a good idea.

My personal experiences of it that it hits like a train, lasts slightly longer but is a more rushy experience and less loved up (as opposed to having the same batch of pill orally taken another time). Duration of come on usually is longer but sometimes it has come on fairly quick as well. I think the more times I did it, the quicker it hit each time.

There was a very good guide on this, Ashke's plugging guide (or something like that name) in FAQs but my short look around, I could not find it. Usually showing people this guide would help stop all hesitation in regards to trying this as it really highlighted the 'positives' of it. Also a rule of thumb, you are supposed to get adsorb around 80% of mdma in the pill from plugging, 60-70% snorting it and 40-60% orally taken. Something like that anyway :)

Last edited:
*embarrased*

yeah, i've done it...

it didn't have anywhere near the effect that i expected, though that is more likely from the fact that i didn't do it properly than anything else. then again, once i'd decided it wasn't working and took another pill (orally), that hit me *really* hard, so perhaps it was just a matter of time...

in the end, it was probably more hassle than it was worth, but if you're really lacking cash/don't have many pills, it might be worth it. i guess it's similar in effect to railing a pill (though i don't know for sure, as i've never done that) - stronger, but shorter peak.

hehe, it's cool. i pretty much guessed what you were on about!! altho i've never heard someone call it top shelfing before. hehe, funny name!

we like to call it plugging here on bluelight. or the occasional shaft!

i personally have heard it's great!
because when munching(correct me if i'm wrong mods), you absorb 60%-70% of the mdma(or whatever substance), when snorting you absorb 70%-80% and when plugging you absorb 80%-90% of the mdma.
so sometimes it's almost like having two at once, as you are absorbing nearly twice the amount as when you munch it!!

i'm gonna try it one day, it's just getting up the guts(and getting the finger up) to do it that is stopping me!
don't ever believe anyone when they tell you it is gay, because no matter what they say, you will always be more fucked than them when they eat it!! and that's the only reason people do it. to get more out of the pill!

I have been considering doing this for a while now but just couldnt find the nerve.

Last weekend I ate two and then about four hours later decided to take another two.

I happened to be at home and took the opportunity to plug one of these.

Followed the suggested methods and had few problems, used a condom mainly cos I just didnt want that smell on my fingers....lol.

Well I did go down pretty well but in order to give an honest and fair comparison I would need to do it for the first ones and that is what I am planning next time.

When that happens I will let u know my thoughts.

The good thing is that having done it last weekend I no longer have a mental prob with it.

I did notice next day that when I dropped my first shit, there was a bit of red goo which I guess was the dye from the pill............being a red 3, and assume that the dye does not get absorbed.

Keep smiling.

MazDan said:
I did notice next day that when I dropped my first shit, there was a bit of red goo which I guess was the dye from the pill............being a red 3, and assume that the dye does not get absorbed.

geez, thanks for letting us know!!
that was some much needed information *goes to throw up* ;)

makes it even better how you go "dropped my first shit"! very classy indeed! :D

LMFAO........sorry sonic, didnt mean to offend..........lol.

Happy to take a wrap over the knuckles.......;)

hehe, it's cool Maz!!

that the sorta thing i'd say!! ;)

it just sounds different once you hear it from someone else!! it's making think about how i should start talking from now on ;)

i'll have a think bout it while i'm on the bog, dropping a huge bogey, while reading my black label penthouse, the one with all the pages stuck together ;) !!!

hehe, keep it real man!!

PLUG AWAY!!!!

I've tried shafting

If you shaft with a pill that is strong when taken orally then expect to be completely and utterly pillf#@ked for quite a fair while.

I've only done it on one occasion with a white mx and it took my breath away. Just so rediculously overwhealming! I ended up shafting one then once it had really hit me, another half. I wasn't off my trolley, the trolley ran me over this time. I wrote a trip report on it - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87631&highlight=shafting

Have fun! Make sure its a good pill, you don't need to go to the toilet and you get it up at least 2 knuckles!

well yeah, as said above, and also if you're too lazy to read all the other threads, it's a good idea if you're low on cash. i used to do it regularly but it got to much of a hassle. my favourite way now is biting it in half and have both halves dissolve under my tongue.

i can vouch that it seriously kicks in like a mofo and personally i find it to last the same duration + or - some time. depends on your physiology and mind state i believe. i just really don't like the idea of eating pills as it seems like you're not getting your $$$'s worth. but hey, everyone to their own.
so i find if you wanna get totally spazzed, plug one. it's only a little uncomfortable for 5min. the 30,min later. WWWOOOOOO HHOOOOOO

as for AT LEAST 2 knuckles. i believe no MORE than 2 knuckles. if you go too far you'll miss the membrane that absorbs the chemicals. i go 1.5 / 2. looking at your finger it may look like a far way but it is suprisingly a small way :)

so in conclusion, take one for the team and try something new. see how you go. get a mate to do it with you (don't share fingers. hehe) at the same time and see where you go from there. and remember, it's the body you've been borne with and you'll forever have, so don't feel weired out by yourself. it isn't some midgit bending you over and having a gay ol time looking into you bowls or anything.......now where did that come from........:(

I've got a friend that swears by it, only top shelf's and by the LQQK of his eye's when he goes online... Fuck, he just looks busted. me, eat 1 then Vac half 10/15 mins later... Atleast my finger doesn't smell...

Remember that all your rectum has to dissolve a pill is moisture, pressure and warmth... Thus it's a really good idea to crush up the pill and put it into a capsule.

:)

Any tips Apollo on where these blank capsules can be purchased in Sydney???