• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Your feelings...in a picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Venus*

Bluelighter
For me, expressing how I feel is sometimes easier in a picture, not words. Im not sure if this is allowed is this forum, or if it has been done recently but I'd like to see people express their feelings through pictures.

arb2.jpg

Washed up, naked, empty, alone ,passionate, defeated

BTW, this is not a pic of me

Last edited:
I think so too, google image search is the bomb :D

I wasnt looking for a critiquing of the pic though, lol. I though it would be neat to see pictures in exchange for words to describe emotions.

nice thread idea. perhaps it's a little melodramatic but, for a variety of reasons, i feel a bit like this today:

alone.jpg

alasdair

not sure if it has to be a photograph... but this is how I feel.

manerism.gif

very lonely. still staying alive.

This is not limited to photographs, drawings and artwork are allowed as well. Commentary is optional

A mental image of the hill overlooking my town with the big "M" for montana on it in white rocks.... after me and my friends modify it one lonely sunday morning and make it into a big anarchy sign.

lost.jpg

alley.jpg

yet, at the same time... comforted.

i cant find a picture, but i'll describe: a woman and a man, almost completely covered in blankets, fast asleep, smiling, foreheads touching. b&w. blankets are white. faded around the edges of the picture. like a dream... because it is.

you have the key somewhere. you know you can find it.

alasdair

alasdairm said:
you have the key somewhere. you know you can find it.

alasdair

Every now and then, Ali, you will write one line - just like this one - and it will be so perfect that it brings a tear to my eye. You're very special, the way you think is very special and we are very lucky to have you as a part of our forum. Thank you for that response. Love you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.