• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info Request - 'Devil Forks' (Melbourne)

DownUnder

Bluelighter
Greetings,
Is 'Devil Forks' the new name for the latest batch of what I believe used to be called 'Tridents' in Melbourne. I believe these to be white in color. (no more detail possible) Should we be expecting different results etc. than 'Tridents' gave 12months+ ago...

Can I please get any opinions or 1st hand experiences from ya'll...

Much appreciated ;)

as far as i know, the tridents are still around. they popped up a couple of months ago, and got some good reviews!!!
they are probably the same pill as what you are talking bout. if they are, get em!!

There's different batches of tridents, some are good, but sounds like I got the weak batch here in Gold Coast, they shit. But maybe your area/batch might be better. Goodluck.

yeah well Tridents have been around for about 2 months now, I remember the originals had a picture of a fork and had a really deep score on the back which allowed you to break the pill into 2, absolutely awesome pills, was very happy with the first batch and have managed to find some more recently. Found the original batch much stronger but the new ones are still up there. By memory pill was pretty flat, score on the back not hard pressed, the picture takes up the whole face of the pill, white Trident/Fork indented

Thanx for your replies... Seems they should expect a medium energetic / highly mdma chatty lovey responce. Will post a pill report with feedback...

I'm in Melbourne.

Well, I don't know what it was, but a half a one of these knocked us ON OUR ASS Saturday night... and that was after one and a half other pills.

Yes they look like people have described: white, medium sized; deep, well pressed logo and deep score. They snap in half easily with your fingers without crumbling.

I was very impressed and bought up the next day. Mind you I haven't done pills for 3 months but my tolerance was pretty high before then. I'll be testing these next weekend. Report back.

Seen these everywhere in the last two months. Heard of people calling them 'tritans'... god knows what they actually are. I know em when I see em though, never come across a dodgy batch either... always guaranteed medium/strong peak.

This PillReports picture is a perfect example:

34331.jpg

mmm... i had a devil fork about a week ago maybe now... on the 8th... lol formal after party! hehehe, but anyway dunno how good it was... after 20mins i was too impatient and did half a point of crystal... but i was absolutley loving everything after that!

but any way... a few mates of mine got hold of what they were told were 'tridents' and apparently after each having a half to test the waters, each one of them was not feeling too pleasant at all... probably they were just to strong for them or something... coz from what i had and what everyones been saying.. these little darlings are aok...