• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NSW police sniffer dogs

apologies for not looking sooner... however, I would like to know if anyone could supply a definitive guide to NSW Police dog abilities and activities. Summer is approaching along with many large parties and festivals and there will be many people with, and also without drugs and many of both will be searched. I am just interested in seeing the entire story from a NSW perspective contained in one place.

It would be interesting if an up-to-date state by state-run down was easily available as a faq or something

what you could do is get someone you don't like, but they think you're their friend.
You know the type. Get them to strap every type of drug you're thinking of taking into the event. send them up in front and watch for what part of the body the dog rips apart first, then match that with what was positioned there :)

sorr for being a smart ass but it was an oppertunity to be taken :)

Sniffy Snuffy Overdrugged Puppies!

Sniffer dogs are norty little overdosed drug induced puppies with a great sense of smell for the chems! They are poochie puppie junkies sniffing out there next fix! :)

Well, thats my thoughts anyways :)

*Hugs*

Shal.
=D

Puppies

Ive been sniffed by a dog outside Home in Sydney and I had the wonderous Yellow 3's in my pocket and nothing happened. They are good at sniffing pot and more chemical smelling drugs like GHB etc, but usually in a Public situation they will leave you alone unless you rock around the streets with a rubbish bag full of pingers over your shoulder. Further more, if you are stopped by the cops and they have a dog specifically search you, then dramas may follow. A good tip if your worried is to triple bag stuff and stuff it in a good place, girls with good clevage are handy. Ahhhh breasts, is there anything they can't do?

Re: Puppies

720Denver said:
but usually in a Public situation they will leave you alone unless you rock around the streets with a rubbish bag full of pingers over your shoulder. ?

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you really want to know what the sniffer dogs are trained to smell ring up the police or who ever and say your doing a assignment and/or research project for school on drugs in the community.

Try to sound like your on their side

i also know of someone(in qld tho) that was sniffed by a dog, while he had 100 of the wonderous yellow 3s on him. and he got thru. now if 100 pills doesn't get sniffed out by a dog, then i'd say your say with a couple!!

but, i'd say ur likely to get caught with pot everytime!! it fuckin reeks!! i wonder if the dogs know the difference between bush and hydro!!!

The dogs can smell choof so well that if you've walked through a room where someone has smoked a joint, the dog can probably tell you from smelling you pants what strain it is and what side of the hill it grew on ;)

BigTrancer :)

joke stolen from jb