Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ecstasy Relapse

Nice Tits

Bluelighter
I was trying to study today when all of a sudden my eyes starting wobbling from side to side and i found it very difficult to see straight. It almost felt like a small peak without the lovery dovey feelings. I havn't taken pills for about 2 weeks after a binge of taking them every weekend for about 2 months. Is it possible that i just had a small relapse or flashback or would it be somehting completly different????

Here's hoping that big trancer has the answer

NIce Tits

Studying for long hours can do funny things to your vision... were you overtired?

BigTrancer :)

only just started studying - as i type this effects have pretty much worn off - only a little eye wobbly unable to sit straight. Overtired???? Ummm i slept for like 10 hours or soemthing close to it

happarently its called a roll-back or ghost roll. Found some info about it on BL. But me thinks its more likely that my body is telling me that it hates studying rather than actually gettin a roll-back...

The same happens to me when i'm tired and I try to focus on something.

I bit of meth will fix your eyes and your studying right up ;) (j/k - I don't condone the use for non-rec purposes)