• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Age: Young drug users...

Well I was 16 the first time I rolled..... and I think I was also 16 when I first tried speed.......

I liked the roll much better :p hehehe

YAY - another pointless article that once again doesn't give out all the facts or explain itself particularly clearly. When will the media produce an article that has a point?

I was 17 when I first tried Ecstacy and speed. It was much better then! :) ... God I hate Tolerance!!! *Hugs*

Shal...

these articles are so entirely pointless; absolutely redundant.

perhaps it would be better if they actually tried to give some information that might be helpful? if they're *really* so concerned about young drug users, perhaps they could provide information about how our brains continue to grow until a certain age (i'm not sure exactly when) and that drug use during this time period has more far-reaching consequences than later in life. that's just one example.

instead though, they just pander their stupid bullshit rhetoric propaganda and tell us nothing useful. their scare tactics are just lame.

plazma said:
Some experienced impaired decision making or engaged in unwanted sex.

i didn't think those effects were limited to party drugs...
:)

ii startsed druges whens i tuned 8 on me birfday.

did'nt efeck me non.

Man, I could pick so many holes in that article but it's not worth my time 8) Nice going fucktards
30.gif

Yong drug users

i started using ecstacy when i was 16. have tried crystal meth also, & its all a bit sad when you think of young people wasting their lives. as much as i love it and enjoy it, i don't think people should try before they are old enough to handle everything else that comes along with it (don't get me wrong though, i still love it) This article from the age just features all the typical "party drug" nonsense ... the media really don't have much of a clue when it comes to what people want or need to hear.

Ha ha, what a suprise. Young people taking drugs, shock horror. Nice one, not!

Anywho, I remember when I was 12 once inhalling a massive amount of eucalyptus oil after I dropped way too much into a bowl of boiling hot water. I had a really heavy cold at the time and it hit me so hard I literally was thrown across to the other side of the room on to my back. It was a pretty funny incident.

20% of people aged 20-29 have used party drugs?
fuck, is that all? i would've guessed a bit higher, but that must be just the circles i move in ;)