Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oxycontin Advice

Urbanhog

Bluelighter
Hello Guys and Ladies.....

I noticed that the Oxycontin FAQ was deleted, and posted a question at Feedback, and was told its currently being upgraded.

A friend got some Oxycontin 40mg (oxycodone hydrochloride), and he never tired opiates, aprt from the odd raw opium/opium pod tea, like once in every blue moon. He's a pretty big guy weights about 100kgs.

Whats is the safest way for my friend to consume/experiment with oxycontin? without overdosing, getting sick or passing out stone cold? For first timer I mean.

Been reading trip reports, crushed, snort, bite and suck then swallow, blah blah but they all were in different sizes of oxycontin's but this one is 40mg, but they werent very detailed about either they tired before, their body weight, etc etc....

Best start with half? or what? is 40mg average or strong for newbie?

Any comments or pointers would be great.

Many thanks for your time.

Urbie.

Taken from the Oxycontin "FAQ"

What are the effects?

To someone who has not used a strong narcotic, it will probably go something like this:
1. you snort the line very fast and suddenly realize that the taste isn't as pleasant as that yummy lemon ketamine you made..
2. you chug a huge glass of water to kill the sinus drain, you now fight to keep from puking at the simple taste..
3. you sit back and feel good .. your stomach feels a little uneasy ..
4. you puke..
5. you begin to itch..
6. you feel REALLY GOOD... nice and warm, all fuzzy, not a care in the world.. but you itch
7. you come back to earth and realize how pathetic life is without opioids

How much should I take to 'have fun'?

I am not going to actually give any exact numbers, because everyone is different .. my ex-gf needed at LEAST 40mg (snorted) to catch ANY buzz, while 20mg had me laying on the floor as happy as can be ... I would say start small - 10mg snorted to get a feel for the effects, then go up - but BE CAREFULL! give yourself time between doses to get used to it ..
PhreeX -- 26-06-2001 13:10 - (#316854)

OxyContin -
I recomend 20mg snorted for a newbie, and you can work up from there... if you're not responsive, you can up the dose, but GIVE IT TIME! Don't rail a 20mg pill, then decide that it's not enough 5 minutes later... space yer doses - 20 minutes to be safe ...
Be carefull guys, this drug has done wonders for the chronic pain community but it CAN BE DEADLY WHEN ABUSED!

BigTrancer :)

Any oxycontin users or used them before here in Australia/NZ/Asia? what you thoughts of oxycontin? Waste of time? enjoyable? boring? any comments. :D

I've used oxycodone before, it's pretty smacky :p Actually it's an enjoyable opiate-like high, with euphoria and serenity. I haven't done it often enough to give you much more than that.

BigTrancer =D

I use them when available and their definately worthwhile. I mainly snort them, but have also IV'd aswell. Their a great opiate not as intense as Heroin. And wont put you on the nod. A great way too comedown from meth or E, especially when combined with other CNS depressants such as benzos.

^^^Right. But a significant amount needs to be IV'd to even come close to the Heroin euphoria.

A friend cutted a 40mg into quarters with a razor, then consumed a 10mg quarter and waited for 15 minutes, and he felt so relaxed, no signs of feeling sick or whatever, just felt pretty calm, then snorted other 20mg, and he was pretty fucked, and looked wasted, just lay on the couch, just kept smiling for no reasons, and just didnt care anything around him, face felt heavy, but not nodding off like when you have a first cone of weed, and your face kinda goes warm?, just pretty alert, mild head rushes.

Watched the Jackass Movie, he noticed that the movie felt like it was going on for 3-4 hours but it was only a 90ish minutes movie. Then he kinda felt his body was itchy, but not that bad, he even said when he itched his body, he thought it kinda felt nice. :\ Then he felt sleepy about 2 hours later and felt bit sick, not that bad, just weird feeling if he's trying to puke, then finally puke, and he said he never felt so better since he puked up, and went to bed, slept well.

He only had 3/4 of 40mg Oxy pill, and said it was very mild, but good enough and enjoyable for him.

Oxycontin 40mg and 80mg

^^^Friends of mine without opiate tolerances snort 10mg to begin with and find it quite an enjoyable dose.

dissagree

No ofence Twominds but iv been using the oxycontin a bit and. it does put me on the nod

Usually after snorting about 3 X 20mg tablets.

The i just wont be able to keep my eyes open and lay blissfully back and and listen to music, its pointless to watch a movie as you cant see it. only hear it.

Also iv noticed that i get REALLY REALLY bad heachaches the next day after the oxy consumption.... post sleep. COuld this be due to consumtion of alchohol during the oxy trip? other wise im just not going to do it. i was in bed all day till 7pm with the worst headache of my life.

Any help would be apreciated.

^^^^DreadQ Im extremely offended!=D Being your good friend and having used oxy with you on numerous occasions the reason why you get on the nod is because of the enormous amount of Serapax, Valium, xanax and alcohol you/we consume.=D twominds (ex-friend)%)

pffT exfriend

[Edit: Off-topic comments removed. Please keep personal communication to Private Messages or emails. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its impossible to get a script for oxy in Australia... and I have never met anyone who sells oxy... so I'd like to know whether it is possible to get it online (this may sound extremely stupid but I need to know)

-h

It would be very difficult for you to try order them online from these overseas based chemists, you will probably need a doctor's script to order them, and even if you find some online chemist that can post to you, but be warned they wont come cheap, as part of the Bluelight's guidelines I cant say the prices but it will probably send you poor, not cheap at all. If you managed to import some, and the customs probably will take it if there was no prove of script from the doctor, and they probably wouldnt even let you receive it.

They are hard to get as I believe they are sheduled level 8 or whatever like S8 level or something mean its a very hard to get only people with chronic pains, terminal illness or going thru some extreme sickness.

I think what the doctors do when they give out scripts for oxycontin they won't give out anything more than 5mg's depending on the seriousness of your condition.

And if you been having script for oxycontin for 3 months, you will have to go thru all these medical reviews with the Federal government's medical board or something before you even can get further script or go higher than 5mg's oxycontin.

I cannot remember, because they have a serious potiental for abuse and very highly addictive because thats why they have these medical review after or every 3 months to check the seriousness of your condition because they are very addictive and the federal government and the doctors will have to support your addiction if you been taking them for your medical condition because they will go thru bad withdrawls if they stopped providing them and you need them for the condition, its kinda like "risk assessment" or something.

Thats why they are extremely diffcult to get for a good reason. I have no idea, I am no good for this kind of information. So don't quote me here.

I personally think you are wasting your time and money trying to get some oxycontin from overseas, evilgenetix.

It's all about knowing the right people.

Goodluck.

For serious pain in Australia you can be prescribed Endone, which has as the active ingredient oxycodone HCl.

BigTrancer :)

^^^Yes its very rarely perscribed here. My source suffered a back injury a few years back and is still handed out scripts of Oxycontin 20mg tabs. He was on MS Contin before that aswell as Prolodone. But really its extremely rare.

Wow.... didnt realise it was that "rare". Thought it was common, but I guess thats America that makes them bit common in their country I guess?