Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM Powder

Greenbeans

Bluelighter
Hello, i was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered dxm powder to Australia and had it arrive safely. No problems with customs? I heard it was made illegal, i don't know if it's true though - any ideas?

I don't know for sure - but DXM is legal in certain over-the-counter medications here. I don't know the legality of bulk ordering DXM by post though.

BigTrancer :)

U can get Robotussum DXM over the counter, 100ml dosage will give u an outter body experience for around 3 hrs, very different feeling, not like anything else, people also do 200ml which is far more stronger and lasts longer, but at the end of the day its basically tripping on cough sirrup. The choice is urs. Chemists know all about it, when we used to buy when we were younger the person behind the counter would always ask Why DXM? Why not this one etc!

Or simply get your father to get some Rob. DXM for you hehehe :D

They dont ask questions anyone older......

Yeah i've trippd off syrup heeps but you get over it after a year and want to just pack a capsule and swallow rather than drinking the vile red hell candy soup.

Theres a pharmacy near me the pharmisist didn't know what dxm was... weird. Others have ased me questions after i buy some the same day of the week every week for months lol.

That tends to be the way with DXM, I don't think it's got much to do with whether it's syrup or powder - once the honeymoon is over it just takes a bit of a break before you get the urge again, IMO.

I've never heard of anyone who managed to import powdered DXM...

It's not worth the risk, if you ask me. There's the possibility of legal complications, but also the dead money involved if it's simply confiscated.

:)

greenbeans if ur sick of chuggin it well it isnt exactly to hard to extract
im not sure if im allowed to post up the a link to the extraction method or offer it o u so i wont but its easy and u end up with Freebase DXM crystals which fit nicely in a cap

There's plenty of posts already on DXM extraction, I'd suggest searching this form, and Psychedelic Drugs forum too.

*cough* cough *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally by trance nation:
...but at the end of the day its basically tripping on cough sirrup.

hahahah

yeah recently i was in thailand and i saw like gel tubs of dxm powder for sale in the pharmacies.
me and mates considerered trying it, but in the end decided the plethora of drugs on hand was satisfactory... prolly a good thing

Yeah i know all about Agent Lemon and the extractions, i just couldn't be fucked lol.

N/m i'll just get some syrup i haven't dexed in a month it shouldn't be too gross.

nah fuck that agent lemon, or notoriusly kn own as DXMonande this is simple and easy and simple did i metion easy and it really works!!
but wait theres more its easy

Attachments

• single-phaseacid-baseextractionofdextromethorphan(dxm)fromcoughsyrups.doc
    42 KB · Views: 2,038