• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill request - blue lightning (international)

Halo 99

Bluelighter
a "friend" told me about these new pills he has had called internationals, he said they are blue with a Z looking thing on it (i'm thinking a lightning bolt).

i have another real friend who has had a blue lightning and said it was awesome

anyway the person who told me about these "internationals" said they kock you out for 2 hours then you get up a peek for 6-8 hours. ive never heard of this. me things it's bull shit.

?

maybe a blue zorro?
are these 'friends' very cluey with pills or your run-of-the-mill pill takers who think they know everything....yet know fuck all?

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
maybe a blue zorro?
are these 'friends' very cluey with pills or your run-of-the-mill pill takers who think they know everything....yet know fuck all?

they have no idea. i really don't know what it is if he passed out for 2 hours tho. nothing does that.

hiya mate, were these lightening pills speckled? cos if they were dont bother with'em. i wasted my cash on four not long ago. i should of stopped after 2 but...maybe if i had one more... im a sucker, dont you be a sucker

^^ it's a good idea but i can't really afford it. $40 is alot when i probbly won't even use 1/2 the tester

Do you mind if I point out the fact that if you get a dud pill, you've just wasted nearly $40?

BigTrancer :)

there were lighting bolts around 6 weeks agao in melbourne. I didn't have one my self but a mate did and said they were shit. they were really chunky and had a strong aniseed smell

isn't aniseed wat MDMA smells like???? Or something related to the way its made that makes it smell like that? Not really sure but aniseed is ringing a bell somewhere...

Nice Tits

MDMA sort of does smell like aniseed but there are pills that have that smell that are of average or shit quality.

these lighning bolts that i saw smelt like they were really strong but were shit. some makers make them smell to trick the buyer, therefore the only way to test properly is with a tester.

I used to laugh at testers, thought i was the best test kit around, til i paid a heap for 20 nill pills... Testers are worth every cent. Get one!!!

Oh, one more thing, been thinking about this for a while. Don’t want to put the test kits manufacturers out of business, (I don’t think they’re expensive) but the Marquis reagent is fairly basic mix; 9 parts Sulfuric acid H2SO4 and 1 part Formaldehyde H2CO (Chemical used for manufacturing melamine and phenolic resins, (Plastics) fertilizers, dyes, and embalming fluids and as a preservative and disinfectant.) Surfboard makers might be able to help us out.
Most solvents etc are sold under different names etc. We use Tolulene at work as a solvent (It’s benzene – I’ve used it to extract Psylocibin from Mushie’s)
Not sure about the availability of the later, but Sulfuric acid is, any decent hardware store keeps it in stock.

Does anyone know if it works without the buffer? (Formaldehyde)

Just a thought
:)

The formaldehyde is necessary as is a small amount of methanol to inhibit polymerisation of the HCOH

En_warp said:
there were lighting bolts around 6 weeks agao in melbourne. I didn't have one my self but a mate did and said they were shit. they were really chunky and had a strong aniseed smell
Yeah I also got my hands on these a few months ago. They were very shit pills. Crumbled very easily and had very little effect on me. I've actually still got one lying around. I'll post a pic soon.