• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs and other things nice...

i have one word of advice, don't root on mdma.

when your normal and doing it, it feels like a waste of time (well almost :) )

baileylsd said:
i have one word of advice, don't root on mdma.

when your normal and doing it, it feels like a waste of time (well almost :) )

yeah thats true my friend *miss z* actually had sex with her bf once while they were both on mdma and now she cant have sex without it

yeah thats true my friend *miss z* actually had sex with her bf once while they were both on mdma and now she cant have sex without it
that sounds like a relationship problem that is masked by drugs. sex on mdma is good, but sex on lsd is better. you feel like you become one entity - it is more spiritual and unified.

^^^^ I was told once by a friend that his girl dried up when she has taken 2 pills that contained mdma, even tho she wanted it soo bad..

Also when those safe sex's were about last year and friend and her boy went up to the mountains and had sex for hours, then stoppped a quite a few times on the way home for some more... tehehehehe

Take care!!

Respect to the man for maintaining his... umm erection..

I know I couldn't! :)

hmmm... in my experience, the last thing I want to do when peaking is have sex. When the peak has subsided, maybe... good luck blowing though....

Maybe all of yous above are getting good speed bombs? :) Cause when me and my missus are on meth, we root dirty all day non-stop.

How did this thread manage to turn into another 'sex on pills' thread?

*nb: 1,4b and Meth
Acid
More 1,4b
Nitrous
K
;)