Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Terrible things you've seen in a club

Energizer

Bluelighter
I've seen a few fucked up things in some nightclubs over the year including:

Some poor soul getting his head jumped on by 6 or so guys with no shirts on, pretty gruesome. Had to be stretchered out.

A girl overdosing, heart massage and given cpr by some clubbers. Not sure what happened to her after the paramedics arrived.

Seen a few guy and girls going at it in toilets, pretty disgusting place to be doing it in my opinion.

I've seen a club totally loose control and patrons going on a rampage, ripping the place apart, including smashing up a bar and trashing the dj console.

People bleeding profusely outside nightclubs, not too inviting.

Security stomping a guy when he was clearly unconcious.

Then again, I have seen lots of good things at clubs too, but some images I just dont want to remember.

What about you?

I have seen my fair share of people getting beaten, glassed, beaten with bats etc

Lots of people OD'ing or collapsing at raves.

By far the worst stories I have heard though were from a club that is about 1km walk from my house called "The Lookout". I used to go to TAFE with a girl who worked on the door with the guys, checking ID and things.

She told me horror stories about how they saw one guy who had been glassed in his stomach and there was this perfect glass circle of flesh missing from his abdominal area that was bleeding profusely.

Another time She said they clocked off and heard this faint wailing sound. Walking along to where there was this sandstone wall she saw this trail of blood along it..walking along for about 20meters she came across a guy laying oin the ground with his head all bloodied up. Someone had grabbed his head and dragged it along a sandstone wall.

Damn man...now my mood is all dark for Friday night....

worse thing i've seen is someone getting thrown over a railing in a club.. but i've only been hitting clubs for the past year or 2... so i'm guessing there is alot more to come

Last night i was at a club in the sutho shire (any guesses?)
i was standing in the middle of the dance floor with only 2 other friends,it was only us on the floor, this guy walks up to my friend and kisses her on the cheak, then as he walks away slaps me on the arse, it was with the force of a full blown punch with a open hand, with back swing and everything. I had a massive hand prink on my arse and i have a bruise on my butt. I almost fell over when he hit me. I never been hit so hard. I went and told security, they are my friends so they did as much as they could, the guy had been banned there like 6 times, but the owners are scared of him so they keep letting him back in. He has had 4 court cases recently for assult, i told my friends and they tried to start him but realised he was too big for them. I told em not too but you know what guys are like.

Fucken males. My bum still hurts.

I was at a prominate nightclub on oxford street, half way up. I really didnt like the place (as im sure most you definately wouldnt), it was full of very nice looking girls, but guys with too much coke, too much attitude. Fortunately i was not there on the night that there was a shooting, however i was there on the night that some guy got stabbed on the dance floor.

It was uncanny. There was a commotion, people running out a bit, then everything normal. Then soon after a section of the dancefloor was taped off with police tape. I still havent worked out why today. defies all logic why it wasnt closed, or shut down straight up.

Well, there was the one time when I saw a guy get kicked in the head outside the front of a respectable nightclub. Security couldn't doing anything, unless they wanted to get into a gunfight. :p

Aisha... A story goes from a friend of a friend of a friend...

Once upon a time a big man came to a little man with a fist. Then the little man came back to him with a few bullets to the chest...

Not a good thing, but sometimes the quiet ones snap.

:)

Watch out for twigz! :) BWAHAHAHA! :p

Leprechaun said:
Watch out for twigz! :) BWAHAHAHA! :p

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

I've been lucky enough not to see anything too terrible at clubs, but I guess that's cos I go to good clubs. About the most horrifying thing i've seen is munted kandy kids drooling on each other and gnawing away at their lips.

Going out as much as I do, I'm lucky to avoid most of the violent stuff, the worst I think I've ever seen is someone with blood pissing out their nose from a punch. Oh... and at my first rave last year, Pharmacy 7, watching security go nuts on a few people with milk crates after a bouncer got stabbed.

As for sexual type-stuff, I've seen it all hanging around gay clubs and parties. Probably the most out-there and in-your-face thing was the "dark" room at Throb parties at the Peel. That was a real eye-opener.

The worst thing.... probably a shitty fight. It was over in about 5 seconds after a brief tumble. I'm glad I live in shelter :)

I've never really seen anything that bad in a club to the violence extent of things, but one time my friend and i were out and we were just dancing whilst here boyfriend went to get her a drink. some guy came up to her and started to try and "dance" (note the " " ) with her even though about a minute ago she was clearly with her boyfriend.....anyway she told him politely she wasnt interested but told him to have a good night...about 5 mins later her boyfriend comes back and starts dancing with her and this sleazy prick that tried to pick her up leaned over the top of them and put a lit cigarette butt down her cleavage! now if this had happened to me the butt would have fallen straight through :) but my friends boobs were quite exposed/pushed together so it got stuck and burnt all in between her boobs. it was actually quite a bad burn and to make matters worse the week after it happened we went to schoolies in surfers paradise and she had to sit around in her bikini top with a big burn patch healing thing in between her boobs :(
stupid guys...cant handle rejection :p

But other than that nothing else much has really happened at clubs, ive seen some weird shit at raves however - this year @ kryal some guy was sitting near the porta-loos (tee hee love that word....) in the morning about 7ish, when everyone was lining up desperate to wee.... this guy was smiling fine one minute and then the next was throwing himself to the ground and making all these weird retarded noises. he was quite a big guy too, and was hurting himself quite badly when he was throwing himself around....but then he would just go back to smiling again totally still like nothing had happened.....it was so very weird....silly acid fiends acting out their fantasies (i think??!!)
:)

Went to Sorrento on NYE a few years back, and let me say...i'm glad they banned street parties or drinking or whatever they banned there. It was a fucking horrible place. We were standing on the corner when a police car pulled up in front of us. We quickly had to move because fo the barrage of glass bottles being thrown at the car. Saw a guy no more than a few meters away from me cop on to the head. Blood everywhere.

Also same night, a dude walking around who'd been stabbed in the neck, blood all over him, drenched, he musta been really fucked cos he was walking along trying to pick up chicks *shudder*

Also saw about 30 guys lay into someone as well, on the ground all kicking he absolute crap out of him, while the cops stood by and watched (well really, what could they do).

Thankis god for the Beige Yonnex's that got me through that night ;)

the worst thing i have seen is in a busy high profile sydney nightclub is a guy collapse on the floor of a dance floor and nobody but one person helps him up...then later on that night i see the same guy get carried out on a stretcher with tubes in his nose throat and arms...with an oxygen tank being pumped to keep him breathing...he was carted away in an ambo but ive always wondered what he came out of it like...if he did cause it wasnt a pretty sight...his face was blue and he had liquid coming out of his mouth...

i have been to a lot of clubs/pubs and bars and have seen a hell of a lot...i have been through a umber of od's with friends and people whom i have gone out clubbing with...any incident like this is not pretty...i have had to keep a girl alive while taking her to hospital in a friends car...i gave her cpr to keep her heart working as best it could...due to to much g...i had to watch em stick tubes in her and pump her stomach...it is not a pretty sight...

any incident like this or anything remotly like this is not fun to see...the memory of this still lingers in my mind...i know the girl is gratefull for what i and my friends did in saving her life and she told me this when i saw her last time. came up to me and said...'there's the girl who saved my life' and gave me the best feeling a hug could ever give...

ive not seen her for over two years now but i am glad at least this bad nightlcub incident ended on a good note :)

was at a freinds do and this guy was throwing himself around everywhere and like running into walls and stuf and really hurting himself quiet bad, he got himself all bloodyed up and kept doing it 4 ages.
figured out who his mates were and went asked them to look after him and they didnt really care they said "oh its just the speed hes had"
the guy then asks me if i want some cause hes got some 4 sale
no thank you

pissed as a fart one nite at the traddies and some guys were given me filthys all night, no idea who they were never seen them in my life, then out side when i was getting into a cab one came and hit me with out me seeing him come then broke my nose and was then trying to g me up 4 a fight. meenwhile im on the ground in a pool of my own blood and he kept trying 4 a fight, never seen him in my life but i remember what he looks like and if i ever see him im gonna break both his arms so his mumma will have to wipe his ass everytime he goes to the toilet.

im not violent just fight fights fair or reak my rath

worse than that....a very old fat lady with LOTS OF excess skin in a bikini off her nutter singing some nursery rhyme in the middle of rod laver arena @ TT.....wrecked AVB set for me :(

At an event... this guy who was massively fucked up got the shits (literally).

He went to the toilet, took his jeans off, LEFT THEM THERE, tied his shirt around the waste, and went back out to the dance floor with no pants on and shit running down his legs.

(If the government ever needed a posterboy for the anti drugs campaign, that guys gotta be perfect)

^^^ eww, candidate for stinky rave hippy of the year.
some people's dreddies can really stink. unfortunately when you have dreds it gives you an unfightable urge to shake your head around violently, thus despersing the sometimes unpleasant odour. i hate that!!
i also met "elder patawki" and "elder johnson" at a rave in melbourne... they were trying to engage and save people, crazy morons, i mean mormons!

having some guy start telling me wot exactly he'd love to do to me and then trying to get me to go to the loos with him for a demonstration. read my post in bl singles if you havent already.