• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What kind of drugs can I expect to find in Hong Kong?

simply_rhythmatik

Bluelighter
I'm moving to HK in just over 3 weeks and I was wondering what kind of drugs are popular out there? I know that the country is strict about drug use/possession but I see pictures of raves happening in HK all the time so it seems that there is drug use going on. What can I expect to find out there--opium, weed, E, hopefully something in the hallucinogen family? I haven't tripped in over 2.5 years and I really think it would be amazing to trip out there during Chinese New Years at one of the festivals with all the music, lights, fireworks, dancing dragons, etc. but I was wondering if this is going to be possible. Also, does anyone happen to have an idea on the price of drugs out there or is it pretty much the same everywhere? I'm from San Diego so I'm only familiar with the prices out here. Thanks.8)

You can probably get pretty good speed there too. However you may find it hard getting hooked up in the first little while when you don't know anyone. Be careful who you ask, it's not a friendly country to be busted for drugs in.

Re: Prices - that will definitely end up being related to who you know, and since you may not be connected when you arrive you could pay a premium. Availability and pricing discussions are actually off limits (see our Posting Guidelines), so you may have to wait for someone to PM you to find out anything concrete.

BigTrancer :)

Hang around with the Expate crowd and you should eventualy find your way around......

Be careful of getting caught as the justice system is not as "fair" as the one here in Australia...but I forgot...you come from San Diego USA so it's probably just as draconian as that in Cali.

There are some good clubs there. Take a female with you to a gay club and look for the big pupils.......congratulations you have landed.8o

I'll be going to school at CUHK for the year so hopefully I can find a good hook-up through that route. Also, I hear that in the area I'll be living in, Shatin, has a large expat community so hopefully that will work out for me.

not sure what drugs u'd get, but be careful,if u get caught over there,ur lookin at the death penalty, i mean like ur head being axed off in front of the whole city. especially if ur caught smuggling that shit.

The Dangerous Drugs Ordinance (Cap. 134) controls over the dealing, possession, import, supply and manufacture of all narcotic drugs and nearly all psychotropic substances listed in the 1961 Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs and the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances. The maximum penalty for major drug offences such as trafficking and manufacturing of dangerous drugs is life imprisonment and a fine of $5 million.

Taken from Narcotics Division, Security Bureau, (of) The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region

They don't publicly behead people in HK :)

[edit] These recent reports might make some interesting bed time reading. Ain't the internet wonderful :) [/Edit]