⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Wet Hot American Summer

phishEcLOVEr

Bluelighter
FILM: Wet Hot American Summer

main_image.jpg

Wet Hot American Summer

Is this not one of the funniest movies out there? I saw this for the first time months ago not even knowing it existed and it is great...one of my top 10...anyways if you haven't seen it, GO get it!...
your thoughts, reviews, comments~

peace.

"that's right, in the supply closet above the sink. right next to my bottle of dick cream. ignore that last sentence."

Last edited:
It has a talking can of vegetables that claims it can suck it's own dick! If that doesn't make for a great movie then nothing does!! :D

But seriously, it really is pretty funny...if you guys liked The State you'll love the movie, since all the cast is there. The comedy is really absurd, but that's what makes it great...it also makes fun of a lot of 80's movies cliches...

yeah there is really random shit in tha movie but i'm into that...
I also went to summer camp when i was young and this is the epitome of everything wrong with summer camp...
Sorry i know i'm not really elaborating but i'm tired, it's early, and i've had too many...

wet hot american summer

THis is definitely a good rental. I wouldnt buy it (only own a select few DVDs) but its great to watch if your nice and stoned.
There is some real funny shit in this flick. Real lowbrow humor. Good STUPID fun.

Man, I can't believe how crappy this movie was. I mean I even lowered my expections in an anticipation of seeing a crappy summer camp movie. I'll give this movie 1 out of 10 and that is only because I like seeing bad 80's fashion in film.

I was told it was a summer camp movie before hand, it took me about 5 minutes to realise it was satirical. About half way through I thought the film was still rescue-able, but the last half was ten times worse. Really, really ordinary. Sorry.

"I'm so old, my camp counselor was Jesus fuckin' Christ!"

Great movie. Right along the lines of the The State's humour. Laughed my ass off numerous times throughout. :D

Oh, and I may be at the Sunday night showing in the city. Anyone else plan on going?

This is one damn good movie.

"Did she just say she wanted to fuck me?"

"where are we going?"

"A secret pizza party."

"yay, i love pizza!"

"yeah, well..."

*throws kid out of van.

I cried.