Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stepping down...

Pleonastic

Bluelighter
Time for me to pass the baton - recently I've been getting busier and busier at work, and my spare time has been getting less and less. I don't believe in doing things half arsed, and I don't believe that I have the time anymore to commit to being an administrator of such a busy site.

So basically, this thread is just to let anyone that might be wondering know why my title has suddenly changed. However I must stress this: please don't turn it into a goodbye thread because I'm not going anywhere. All this means is that I'm not going to be administrating anymore, but I'll probably read the board just as much as I currently do and still post quite a bit. I just can't tell you what to do anymore, heeheheh... ;)

But anyway, thanks for letting me hold the stearing wheel for a while. It's been fun, and I've sure learn't a hell of a lot about a huge range of things. :)

Now, I'm off to flame some greenlighters... ;) ;) ;)

Glad to hear you'll still be round :)

I'm sure I speak for most Bluelighters when I say thank you for all your work, as this place would not be what it is without your efforts...

:)

i agree, you were most helpful to me on austnet a long time ago and i am thankful for it.

look forward to seeing you around

Well done pleo well done!!! Good to see u are working and are busy- its always great hering good stories like that, where the person has moved on in tha world and is happy :):):)

Thanx for yout efforts and i look forward to rubbing shoulders with u as aBLUELIGHTER again hehe...

Its great to hear there is life outside of Bluelight. =D

Thanx for all your work in and around Bluelight, and i look forward to some more relaxed posts from you. ;)

DJC*

The Pleo is Dead, Long Live The Pleo!

Well, I'll miss the witty banter we exchange over the watercooler in the BL staff lounge. Who knows, we might even get that espresso maker we petitioned for one day... Oh well, at least you get that relatively generous redundancy package. Pleasure working with you sir!

nice one pleo. good to hear that things are going well for you with work and everything.

thanks for all you work on the site. it seriously wouldn't be what it is without you.

now you can enjoy posting more fun posts instead of having to set an example all the time ;)