Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Strange substances in Pills

BongoBongo

Bluelighter
Check out the Dace Safe Website and have a look at the Motorola March 2003

Although this in the USA.....It furthers the harm minimization aspect of websites like this.

A reflection of the tightening up of precursors of an "illegal" product.

DanceSafe

[Edit: just fixed up your link, p_d]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bizare combination...

The manufacturer must be really rich, or really dumb (probably both) to be putting heroin in a pill....

Equally impasse are the "unidentified (20% )" attached to three pills on that very page...

:\

Last edited:
Pseudo/Ephedrine (7.1%)
DXM (21.4%)
Diphenhydramine (71.4%)

Shit I really wouldn't wanna end up on a few of those ones!

is it possible to put acid in a pill??

i know that its possible to put coke / herion in pills but why the fuck would u want to cos its more expensive...but acid being quite cheap, you could, in theory put it in a pill....

the reason im asking this is because one of my "friends" (note the" ") said he has "candyflip" pills which have acid as well as MDMA in them....i have never ever heard anything like this before, and as well as him being a pathological liar it doesnt seem to be right..... but more i think about it, the more im sure whether it actually could be possible.....Bigtrancer??

Hi KryalKastle,

The general consensus seems to be that LSD might be too fragile to be worth putting in a pill. That being said, occasionally people will swear they've bit a pill in half and found pieces of paper or cardboard in there. Whether that means someone's had a go at pressing blotters into pills, I'm not exactly sure, but it looks like people occasionally try.

Sometimes MDMA at high doses, and certainly MDA at moderate to high doses can cause significant open-eye visual hallucinations. On the other hand, occasionally pills containing psychedelics such as 5-MeO-DiPT, and 2C-I turn up on lab-testing websites; however, I would speculate these pills are rarely found in Australia since I imagine that due to the costs/risks involved in importing pills by sea/air people would be more likely to import MDMA pills which they know will command top dollar once they hit the streets. Maybe that's flawed logic, but the bottom line is money.

For further information, please refer to the following threads: [1] [2].

BigTrancer :)

I think herion is cheaper than mdma now. i'm not sure of the exact prices but it's pretty hard to come accros a gram of mdma powder compared to a gram of H.

this information was told to me by a friend. it sound real though because of the lack of pure mdma about.

When i was doing some research about pills i came accross a web site that swore pills were never cut with heroin becasue of the price difference. Apparently there was a news article in the US about pills being cut with heroin and not long after a pill turned up on ecstasydatat.org containing heroin. The pill had no logo and was a real crappy press. Implication being that someone had made it at home just because they could to prove someone wrong.

Only an american could come up with an idea like that

BigTrancer said:
Hi KryalKastle,

The general consensus seems to be that LSD might be too fragile to be worth putting in a pill. That being said, occasionally people will swear they've bit a pill in half and found pieces of paper or cardboard in there. Whether that means someone's had a go at pressing blotters into pills, I'm not exactly sure, but it looks like people occasionally try.

Yep. Back in 2001 I crushed a few pills to find bits of blotter acid in them. But that was when there was a lot of acid going around Australia. Seems odd though that blotter tabs were used rather than crystal. But I can tell you 100% that it has been done. But i haven't seen anything like that in a couple years.

there was a thread about this in drug basics. but from reading that one it said and i agree people just send these "sketchy" pills up to scare poeple. Like come on have a look at that pills if i was ever offerd that id luagh and get fucked!!

here is another interesting test result from the current labtest page!

Plain Tablet
7.0 x 5.0
213mg
Vienna, VA
May, 2003

DXM (16.7%)
BZP (33.3%)
Cocaine (16.7%)
TFMPP (33.3%)

Test black/pruple on Marquis.

now one must ask.......... WHY????
it doesn't make sense why they would go to the trouble of putting 4 diff drugs in there, and not even put mdxx in.
also, what is BZP and TFMPP??? i would be interested to find out what, if anything this pill would do for you!

i wonder how many people are going to use this pill, to justify their arguments that there actually is coke in pills.

and on the same page, there are another two troubling results.

both Chanels, both have exact same dimensions, and both from Hollywood. differnt pictures though, but the same pill.

Chanel
10.0 x 3.0
275mg
Hollywood, CA
May, 2003
Unidentified (100.0%)

HOW BIZARRE!!!!!

what could these inidentified substances be??? first there are the ones apollo mentioned, and now these!!!

i just checked the second page of the labtests, and came across this one!

it is called a Z

Z
10.0 x 5.0
347mg
Chicago, IL
March, 2003
Cocaine 100.0%

No Reaction

and there is another on that page with 50% PCP and 50% pseudoephedrine, and another with 50% unidentified and Carisoprodol 50.0%.

"xxx(100%)" doesn't necessarily mean a big dose, it just means the only active ingredient was xxx.

i know that.
i'm just saying it's strange that a pill has 100% Cocaine in it, i'm not saying that it would work.
and it's also strange that they can't indentify what the only ingredient in the Chanels is.

To give an extreme (but not necessarily uncommon) example of the above;

Keep in mind these are qualitative not quantitative tests.

If a freshly prepared batch of soft tablets containing completely inactive substances were then placed into a bag which once contained cocaine, were dusted off and sold, passing through many hands before one is finally sent for qualitative assessment; even if the amount present is minute, GC/MS would see it, and the report would read something like;

'Active ingredients detected - Cocaine = 100%

If the only active compound present was cocaine, it therefore represents 100% of active ingredients present in sample. Whether this was 0.01mg or 100mg is anyone's guess from the data provided in a qualitative only test. If the limits of detection (or whats included) is given then this determines the least amount which is included in the report.

In comparison, a quantitative result could have been obtained by comparing the peak of the GC retention time of cocaine in the sample, to that of a known amount of pure cocaine (reference). An integrator then calculates the areas under the peaks.

The reason that some substances are not identified with GC/MS is simply that this system is not really designed to estimate the composition of a compound other than determining it's possible/probable composition and its molecular weight (Mass Spec). If data libraries include parameters and retention times for a particular substance, it may be checked off and confirmed with a high degree of accuracy, but if there is no reference it's just a lump of x with a mole weight of y.

NMR, IR spec, x-ray crystallography and similar techniques are usually used to determine the structure of a compound. Knowing that, it is relatively easy to use a pure sample and determine its GC characteristics in a given medium. But separating out this from other substance combinations can require great skill. GC/MS is widely accepted as the standard because of the research spent on it, or more specifically on developing a system which is dependably reproducible

Further back in the post kryalkastleE asked re acid being put in a pill, I have no information on this but for the last 6 months there have been in Melbourne vitamin c tablets with acid painted on the back, my understanding is that they come out of sydney.

Acid is not what does it for me so I am unable to give first hand accounts but the rest of my group regularly drop these. Their experiences have always been positive with more laughter than anything else.

Melbourne vitamin c tablets with acid painted on the back, my understanding is that they come out of sydney
LOL - so much for the myth of Vit C bringing you down from a trip...