Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fake Ecstasy Pills

dexter_stayne

Bluelighter
I'm again privy to wonderful stories that involve a 'friend' of mine in Melbourne, circulating the club scene, selling his sister's pimple medication and passing it off as "White R's".
They are thick white, non-speckled pills with an R etched on the hemisphered surface.

He's often told me of times he's gone to one club, spent an hour selling, walked away with a few hundred dollars. He then moves from club to club so by the time the unlucky customers have supposed to have "come up", he's nowhere to be found.

He even has the audacity to post fake reports on pillreports, in the hopes that customers will take it on its good reputation. He has even told me that while selling at a rave one night, a few customers who had dropped these pills an hour or so ago approached him and hugged him, "off chops", thanking him for the best pills they've ever had... promising that the "White R" was the last one they took...

I'm wondering if anyone else has done this, or heard of this happening before.
On one hand I think its immoral, but on the other, its kinda funny, a type of "illegality within a crime".. falsely advertising whilst selling a 'prohibited drug'

One more question. If caught while possessing and selling these, are there are laws which can convict him?

Do you know the name of the medication he is selling? Passing anything off as a drug is a crime, even if they just happen to be tic tacs your charging $30 a piece for. People who buy drugs in a club take the chance of something like this happening, as the risks increase when you cant reagent test it and you dont know anything about that particular pill that you think is doing the rounds.

If I recognised that guy anywhere some time after that, i'd do my best to get my money back... Some would even do better than me ;)

I'm not aware of the name, but i know of pimple medication that is called Roaccutane? Maybe this is it?

Its law in New South Wales that if someone sells you 1 gram of icing sugar and they tell you that it's heroin, they get charged with selling 1 gram of heroin, I'm sure the same principle applies to pills.

This is a pretty fucked up case, I don't think this guy will last too long before losing some teeth.

He has even told me that while selling at a rave one night, a few customers who had dropped these pills an hour or so ago approached him and hugged him, "off chops", thanking him for the best pills they've ever had... promising that the "White R" was the last one they took...

The power of the placebo is a great thing :)

But the effect of MDMA are SO overwhelming... placebo have THAT much effect??

When we take a shit pill expecting its great... we dont roll like these guys..

Well, look at it this way - if you never knew what ecstasy felt like (and decided to buy one from a random at a party) then you might be easily convinced that you're feeling the lurve... sensory overload, set and setting, and excitement and anticipation can all really contribute to the placebo experience. Plus, if you've already had 6 pills before the fake, then sure you might feel like it gave you a lift ;)

Edit: AFAIK Roaccutane comes in 10mg and 20mg capsules, but it may come in tablet form too, I'm not sure.

BigTrancer :)

Comment on Placebo :

Great band (only joking)

I've had some pills (Double Cherries) before that set of a certain peaking wave effect. I came up, peaked for 20 minutes, came down for the same amount. Did this for a good 4-5 hours. Maybe 3 or 4 of these babies could have that kind of effect on them>? so it wasnt the "White R", but a later onset of the MDMA of their last pills

I know of a guy busted at "a large, yearly band festival" for selling panadol to unsuspecting teenagers. The security grabbed him - confiscated a fair wad of $$$ and kicked him out.

Not too sure whether the cops were ever told.

if he sold one to me and i ever saw him again.... his face would have a date with my foot...
but i never buy inside.
always have plenty of supplies
so no problem
DfI:)

send your friend my way...
i've delt with this problem b4... but unfortunately there's no one "around" who can back up the story.
;)=D

Last edited:
Like I said before, anyone selling panodol or roaccutane as MDMA won't las't too long ;)

I know a bloke who sold a quite a few 10 packs of OTC medication in clubs. I wont name them because it might give people some ideas. Apparently they were the right size, had a well imprinted logo on the front and even tested black with and E-tester. I only heard he had done it and wasnt around at the time other wise I would have clued people in. He was a dodgy f$&k anyway and got what was comming to him in the end. I hear many discruntled people did him over well and truly and then dobbed him into the cops.