Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM + shrooms

DeSpise

Bluelighter
anyone tried this combo before??
i was thinking about it... shrooms dont really give me too much visual action, but have an awesome vibe to them....

if youve done it before, tell me all =D =D

DeSpise said:
shrooms dont really give me too much visual action [/B]

Well then eat more (as long as you know that u can handle it). I personally find shrooms are best on their own... if you want more out of them... then take more... simple :)

Out of 52 'combination' experience reports contained in Erowid's DXM Vault, there are at least 4 reports of DXM + magic mushroom varieties, plus more reports of other combinations.

DXM and Mushrooms reports: [1] [2] [3] [4].

BigTrancer :)

very over-rated. i got so wound up last weekend that by sunday i was dosing robo with 2g of shrooms thrown in the dose cup. whilst at the outset this may seem irrsponsible, i did learn form it. though not a bad high, all my experimentation with shrooms has led me to conclude they are best consumed on their own, or with acid/grass, though i am yet to combine them with harmala/harmaline. i would have done so this weekend but i had consumed MDMA on the previous night, and i would very much not like serotonine syndrome via MAOI ingestion!

You've got to be joking. Want more visuals easiest and safest way is with weed and it's a great anti-naseauting agent. 'Visual' doses of DXM, upper 2nd plateau experiences tend to induce nausea. Shroom nausea + DXM nausea = the jimmy toiletbowl experience

Nitrous is great for enhancing visuals but tread carefully if ya unused to mixing psychs and nitrous..... it' INTENSE!