Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fanta Experience

Pill Piglet

Bluelighter
On the weekend, my friends and I tried fanta. We were with an experienced user who gave us the doses. I just wanted to find out about peoples experiences and views on fanta. For me it felt alot like speed and I couldn't stop moving and felt it running through my body. I didn't get much of a head fuck whereas others there did. Close to the end of the night I felt a little bit 'car sick'. We had 3 doses of 1.5 ml each time over about 6 hours. I did really enjoy it, but I seemed to not get the same effect as the others. I do have a high tolerence to alot of things, would that make a difference? What exactly is meant to happen on fanta and what does it actually do to you? Also I guess I'm trying to find out how many people use it and do you think its a good drug to go clubbing on? I think I would like to try it again, but I want to find out more about it first and how other people view it. I haven't come across too many people who use it.

Try not to use street slang when discussing substances on Bluelight, not everyone will understand what your on about.

By fanta, I imagine your referring to GHB. If you do a search on this forum for GHB* you will be swamped with information.

Heres a start:

Apollo's GHB FAQ

If your talking about 1,4B which is often reffered to as GHB or G then from what I have seen, effects vary alot between users.
What I have found is that people that drink alot of alcohol like this drug. ie. me a guy that used to abuse alcohol pretty much daily love it.
I think the reason for that is, for me, its a cross between being quite drunk and the best pill of your life and because drunk is a common feeling for me I can control that part of me very well, whereas my mate that can't control himself on alcohol said he liked it but the drunk aspect of it was too strong for him.

About upping your doses by the sound of it you were pushing a bit too hard as it was because I get the same way or actually worse by being sick after I have topped up too soon or too much in one go.

If you start to throw up or feel sick on 1,4B, G, or GHB then you have pushed too hard and should be very careful about what your doing ie. be with friends, tell them how you feel and make sure it doesn't go any further in the steps like passing out.

Its a very strong drug which needs very strong disipline in top ups and dosing.

or fanta as in the speed without the phospherous taken out.
tryed as a 'new' substance....

I suspect the original poster is referring to 1,4B since they have mentioned doses in liquid mLs. There are slang terms "fanta" and "fantasy" sometimes used for this class of drugs (1,4B/GHB/GBL etc.).

BigTrancer :)

Yeah, it would have been 1,4. What does GHB stand for? Doofhard, you mentioned the drunk feeling - I used to drink a hell of alot, so would that be way it didn't hit me as hard as the others?

Fanta is awesome while peaking, but its got nothing on sprite.
Image is nothing, thirst is everything.
:D

Oh and GHB is gamma hydroxy butanol

like all things, the fun will eventually wear off. have fun and be safe

I would say in my experience thats why you handled it better, but its after it hits me really hard that I can feel sick and considering the concentration of this drug when I get that sort of warning ie. feeling sick, I usually stop for the night or at least wait a good few hours.

Post Removed.

This post was in violation of Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum Policy. Please do not request information on the availability of street drugs, pharmaceuticals or anything else.

From the Posting Guidelines:
Any further threads/posts on the topic of chemical glut/shortage/availability will be closed or deleted immediately. Please refrain from making these kind of threads, because it's all about who you know. The people who post these kind of threads leave themselves open to solicitation by email, and the people who respond with varying comments predictably reveal themselves to be in regular contact with drug dealers. I think people can see the logic in this one.

The current availability depends upon your source, your location, any recent busts and many other factors may influence the availability of certain drugs in your area.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It always will be who you know not whether you know the right or wrong people, but 1. I have only ever come accross 1,4B not GHB and 2. Make sure you know the person your buying off well enough with this stuff, its very strong and varies greatly in strength.

I always test 1ml or 1+1/2mls before properly dosing it varies in a dose being from 1+1/2ml dose can be very very strong to a full syringe which wasn't overly strong.

I will abuse some drugs every now and then but I'm scared enough of this drugs powers to never try.

Don't PUSH 1,4B

1 other thing I would suggest making sure you have eaten before you have 1,4B. The drug does then take longer to work but you don't get that sick feeling and I'm sure it's better for you.
I have been told not to eat fatty foods though as the fats can reduce the amount you body can absorb but i'm not sure on that.

woohoo, a dozen posts into a G thread and I haven't had to abuse anyone yet! Well done guys :p

Pill piglet: Sounds like your friend has his head screwed on, which is nice to see :) Things to remember are that the line between good dose and overdose is a thin one, so be careful, and bodyweight is a major factor when considering doses. Other than that, I'd prefer to hear people having it diluted, but as long as you're measuring with a very accurate syringe and you're aware that 0.1ml can make a difference you should be fine.

Play safe!

How does the body weight effect this drug? I heard it had something to do with muscle to fat ratio. What is the normal measurments for body weight?

I dunno, I find GHB makes me feel real drunk in a sense...but then again, it affects the GABA responder, much like alcohol does.....

Pill Piglet: I don't know if there's any scientific theory behind body weight. All drugs are effected by it, but GHB and 1,4b seem to be particulary effected.

Piglet you sound as if you are sensible in your indulgences by the fact that you tried this with an experienced user, I would however like to echo doofhead, this is a drug that also scares me and I handle it with the greatest of respect.

If it is going to bite you it will bite hard, again I am sure you learnt this from your experienced user but never ever mix it with alcohol.

I know of no one who has been resuscitated on "e" but I do on GHB

party hard party safe

i tried 1,4B for the first time not too long ago. on an empty stomach. ick! had me feeling a little yuk in the guts after a weekend of very very little food and lots of other chemicals. i think maybe next time i'll dilute it.

anyway, wat my point is, i got this weird feeling in my ears kind of like wen u go to yawn and ur ears kind of pop. i've been told that thats not normal. it wasnt unpleasant and it didnt freak me out, it was just weird.

personally, i dont mind the stuff, and i dont like alcohol. i find i have a lot more control over my mind and i dont forget stuff. hehe, its just fun and giddy!

I've decided not to touch the stuff ever again. Its all about weighing up the pros and cons. For me, does the high out-weigh the dangers for it? I don't think so. I think I'll do best to leave this one alone.