STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th 2003 - Baltimore, MD

trigster

Bluelighter
STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th - Baltimore, MD

Starscape 2003

Ultarworld DnB Arena
  • Photek
  • Fresh from Bad Company
  • Planet of the Drums (Dieselboy, Dara, Ak1200, JMessinian)
  • Swarm (Mason, Dstar, Trust, MC Sharpness)
  • DJ Bryce
  • Lonnie Fisher

Buzz Tent
  • Icey
  • Jimmy van M
  • Feelgood
  • Scott Henry
  • Buster
  • Rex Riddem
  • De Riguer
  • John Tab

Sonic Soul Pier
  • Thunderball
  • DJ Lovegroove
  • Zak
  • K Ravi
  • Donny Burlin
  • Chris Bulla
  • Graham S
  • Fluid

DC Skillz Showcase
  • Cortex
  • Dee Jay Holiday
  • Ill-usion
  • Mugoth the Destroyer
  • Soulkiss
  • Strickt

Hip Hop Area
  • Impulse
  • The Trooperz
  • Adam T Rush
  • Ruin
  • Cam_One
Dance Performances by
  • Liquid Pop Collective
  • Deadly Venoms
  • Boogie Knights

Saturday September 27
Ft Armistead park in Baltimore, MD
9PM-6AM
18+ with valid ID

For directions and other info go to http://www.ultraworld.net/starscape2003/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be optimistic...

but don't hold your breath. The cynical bastard in me says it's not going to happen this year. I fucking hate politics.

However , I would love to be proven wrong.

^
|
|
yeah, same here.

just like Local 13 kept saying Whistle 4 was going to happen.
they kept saying that for like a year.
never happened.

I dunno, I would give it up to Lonnie fisher, if he says it is gonna happen, it will.

Yeah, and just four days ago it was:

"IF WE WERE YOU
WE WOULDN'T MAKE
PLANS ON SEPTEMBER 20"

If they keep pushing the date back every couple of days they can claim it's "going to happen" indefinitely.

It would be great if it happened. But, everything in this area gets shut down. I'm certainly not holding my breath on this one.

i am going to be as positive as possible and believe it is going to happen!! and i can't wait!!

I BELIEVE, I still believe that this event will happen.
I too have hope & dreams of this event happening. Its one the few remaining VERY TRU parties with great music, art, people & vibes!!

I would love to see Starscape happen this year. I wanted to go last year but was unable to due to circumstances out of my control. It sounds like a great event.

I sooo have to go this year, I planned on going last year but I didn't. This year I will definatly be there.

A little birdie told me i'd get a free ticket if i can get out there for this......hmmmmm=D ;) =D

well if it DOES happen this year... i will definately do my best to make it out again! :) i miss you crazy assholes that i met last year :( which is why ive made one and soon to be two trips out to see you all :) (keeping in mind it's about a 13 hour drive hehe) :) that's love.

I will most likely be going if it is happening this year. Wonder how the weather will be, being in Sept and all...

if it happens, i'll definitely be there! i had a great time at the last 2 starscapes and met a lot of great people. i've been looking forward to the next one since the last one.

a plan

you know what we outta do?

start sending mass emails to ultraworld telling them that we DEFINITELY want this party to happen. if they get enough people showing so much interest, i think they'll push a little harder for a confirmation.

hehe =D

yeah I saw this on Ultraworld's website too but was too afraid the MODs of the forum would beat my ass if I made a thread ;)

THIS BETTER BE HAPPENING!!!!!!

My area hasn't had a good party in....FOREVER (I'm in the Baltimore area). And for once, tons and tons of BL'ers will be coming down HERE to where I am.....this usually only happens once a year.....for Starscape.

So yeah....this better be going on. A friend of mine promotes and does stuff for Lonnie Fisher and she said it seems promising but you never know. I will be so pissed if after all this talk, it doesn't go through.

So whats this about an e-mail list or whatever? I'd be more than happy to be a part of organizing a meetup or whatever, since this party is actually in my hometown. And this year I WILL make the meetup!!!!!!! =D