Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

K with MD Pills

doofhard

Bluelighter
Of late when I go out I crush my pills and put them into caps. Two reasons for this one so I don't have to taste that (not so yummy) taste and two the pills work beautifully that way.

Anyway sometime we mix and match like adding some extra Md powder to a pill. Usually then on the comedown a bump of K goes down real well.

What would happen if I put a bump of it actually into the mix, would things cancel each other out? Im guessing extra load on body? or could it make a seriously strong but good mix?8o

As long as you only put a bump in there, you should enjoy it, if you like both drugs separately. If you put in more ketamine than that, IMO the ketamine tends to overpower the effects of the MDMA for about 30-45mins while it's peaking.

BigTrancer :)

Just a note that the oral activity of K is somewhat less than railing it, so the dose of K you usually bump may not have the same effect.

A bump is a slang term for a small pile of powder that someone's about to snort - sort of like a very small line, so it looks like a little bump of powder on the table... it's at the other end of the snorting scale from a 'goddamn gagger' ;).

A bump is a very small amount, something like the tip of your Key and one short sharp sniff, about a pile that would sit on this 0.
Thats what I would call a bump
You can but a thing that measures a bump at a time I think they are called (insufflator) or (insnufflator) cool gadget very small and disgreet.

A bump orally will not doing anything to you -- you will barely feel it. Ketamine is not very active at all orally.

I would just take the k and snort or IM it separately from the mdma.

I like to finger k (lick the tip of my pinky, dip it in the baggy and then snort/rub it in my nose) once I'm peaking on my pills. It not an overwhelming dose (compared to when I snort lines) but its enough to feel it, kabuckle (knees feel like or actually do give way) and enjoy the roll a little bit more. I don't do this all the time tho, its an occasional thing.

acid and e is called candyflipping, is there a slang term for k and e?

is there a slang term for k and e?
not that i know of, why dont we call it having ketamine and mdma? i think that is better than some lame pop'rockin'flippin or something similar..

sounds like a good term for me....
anyway if you were mixing a bump in with the MDMA it wont do anything. i would say mix more K in and be overpowered by the k for the first 45 mins then rock your socks off....
pop'rockin'flippin

There are a few experience reports in the Erowid K Vault regarding ecstasy and ketamine: [1][2][3][4][5][6] etc.