Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Rolling too hard

off my pickle

Bluelighter
hey all.
i was wondering how to know when you are rolling too hard.

are u either
1. walking around with crazy visuals happening everywhere and loving it?
2. sitting down just going, WOW wOW WOw.

AND is it nessasarally a bad thing, or a great experianc?>

It's a pretty personal thing. What's bliss to one person may be hell for another.

When I run for the toilet! Then I know about about to roll hard.

I prefer small doses, where you can actually dance and enjoy yourself, without forgetting the whole night either! I wouldn't pay to go to an event just to sit there. That is a waste imo.

In terms of peaking too high: It's probably safe to say that if you're getting huge memory blanks (like missing everything that happened after your xth pill) then you might be pushing it too hard... If you can't remember it after the fact, then what's the point, besides filling in a few hours of your life? Also, having to pay large dentist bills due to deteriorated tooth enamel is another one I've heard of hehe.

In terms of repeatability: If you're waking up with no memory of how you got home, spending money you can't afford to get high, having to drop 2+ pills at the same time to catch a buzz etc., then possibly it's time to have a break.

BigTrancer :)

ohh k cool thanks BT
the reason i ask is because i am going to [edited] this saturday and i want to have a new experiance
the reason being i am going into the army soon, and this will be my last rave and roll!! (a dark day for my drug lifestyle)
i want to make it the best i can

perhaps this thread can now be about HOW I CAN HAVE THE TIME OF MY LIFE TIPS
p.s [edited] go's from 10-8

[removed venue details]

Last edited by a moderator:
120mg is the most effective dose for MDMA on average. Having been involved in the scene for about 5 years and having never gone too hard. 120mg + 50mg redose is still perfect.

I have gone hard and from personal experience insight and magic are replaced by purposeless euphoria that to me seemed more of an escapist dose then a recreational dose. At 120mg + 50mg 4 hours later, I noticed few post depression side effects, as compared to a strong dose like 200mg in one go with more to follow.

If escapism is your desire, then go for it, we all need it once in a while. Just don't let that become the norm, because that which you are trying to escape from will bite you in the bum! AND HARD! Just like BT implied, you'll know when things go bad. The average time for me between MD is about 2-4 months.

However, everyone is different. ;)

=D

It all depends on what you want to feel, and what you like to feel. I have gone hard a few times, and my night usually goes from a nice euphoric situation, to a confusing, albeit generally non serious, forgetful mind fuck.

Basically, i feel that I have gone too hard when I start forgetting what i was just talking about with the person next to me. What's funny is that as soon as I forget, so does the other person.

Its just personal preference, but I think the most magical nights are when you have a lower dose, and just have a really fun, euphoric and chatty nights :)

Just my $0.02

Pendulum

Yeah I was rolling too hard last weekend. I took three in one session for the first time (not all at once). Two felt good but I knew the third one was too much. I was sitting there at a friend's place and feeling a bit spaced out. There was a small group of us chatting and remember telling them "I've been peaking for like 1 1/2 hours" and it wasn't exactly unpleasant but not pleasant either. It felt like there was a weight in my head - nothing painful but a bit annoying.

At least I know my limit now. Only two max for me from now on :)

hey Leprechaun,what are you measuring,M powder? Or are you going on the; a good M pill will/should have 120mg in it.

Ive always had a Half to start with,if ive never had the pill before,then from that i can gauge if ill drop a full one or another half,normaly 1hr-1.1/2hrs into it,if need be:)

If ive had the pill before,the next time i drop it,Id have a full one and if i need a top up later on,mainly to go longer beacuse i dont take anything else,id have another half or a full depending if i also wanted to get higher.

and yeah the best night arnt always the ones where your eyes are jammed back in your head.

have fun:)

i've sometimes found a roll to be a little too intense for my liking. i have no tolerance whatsoever, and found myself on my arse rolling really hard. I felt slightly out of control, and it was a little disturbing...

Drug pig, guilty as charged.

Escapism is one term for it, another is peak chasing. Why is it that some people need to be flying off their heads and others can be happy with just floating along nicely?

Think it's time for a reality (and dosage) check.

well on the weekend i rolled way to hard for my liking never doing that again, i had one then 15 mintues later doubled dumped and later on i doubled again..... and again
i was rolling way to hard after the tree hit me at once i sat in a corner pale as, breathing sooo heavy and deep clutching on to my legs.... funnily enough i felt good but it was scary then i was just fine! then later on i think after i doubled the last time i spewed (through my teeth) after that i knew i had gone way to hard and im stopping for a while. but i peaked very hard it was good though

2 reasonably strong bickies is the perfect amount for me. Any more and the come down gets increasingly bad. Any less and you feel slightly unsatisfied.

I generally have a binge (b/w 2 - 3 pills, sometimes some speed) once a month, and I seem to recover fine and lead a fulfilling and disciplined lifestyle. However people have said to me that this may be too much........IS IT?

You've gotta find your own acceptable level of use that you're comfortable with - your priorities in life and the impact drugs have on those will tell you.

BigTrancer :)

I rolled too hard on the weekend and therefore my Im taking a break thread. I did have reasons for going hard and was out too pretty much destroy myself but at the time the reasons seemed justified.

1. I met a chick that when I went out with her last time fucked herself up and it seemed she did it too piss me off, this was my way of getting her back, I know very stupid in so many ways.

2. Of late I have gone out every weekend 2-3 pills on average and although all was going good I knew that I needed something to make me think of how bad this is for me. I knew that having that much would hell scatter me and make me feel like shit for a few days, which it has now the plan is too have a 3 month break from pills and get back to having 1 for the night.

I have never at the time thought I have had too much its all in the comedown.

I thought i was peaking 2 hard at one point last weekend.
about 30 mins after my come up i was absolutely off my guts. i was sitting down with my girl absoltuely fucked.. i could barely move all i could do was wiggle my eyes, chatter my jaw and hold onto her.. its unbelievably crazy when u have trouble moving your entire body

freaky roll

my second ever pill i dropped at a large dance event in a huge hot and crowded tent.the pill was a beigey/yellow rolex and after a couple of hours i finally felt something.that something was goin well until the main headliner came on and the tent got more packed.basically i rolled so hard that i began to become very dizzy and nauseated.luckily my girl saw my eyes begin to roll back and she caught me.there was no way that i could have gotten out of there on my own so she walked me out.the roll began to subside when i got into the fresh air but it was really fuckin scary.
i thought i might go back in but as soon as i got up i went off like a rocket again.shakes,giddiness panic attacks the works.
now on i always take a half to see how its gonna be and then follow with another half or so.i dont really care what other people think as for me less is more.

I have a weak stomach... i know i'm rolling too hard when i've been peaking for a long time and then queasy feeling washes over me and i chuck my guts up everywhere.... If i'm still peaking at this stage my night is over.... i just feel sick for the rest of the night (this usually happens about 3-4am earlier rarely) and i go home and sleep. If i'm over my peak spewing is good and I can then get up and dance until the very wee hours.

so peaking is good... but peaking too long and too hard makes me feel really sick and nauseous. so thats when i know i've overdone it!