Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [News.com.au] 6/7/2003 : Doped-up rats in the ranks

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Doped-up rats in the ranks
By Kay Dibben
July 6, 2003

RATS high on drugs have been running wild in the ceiling of a police station after munching on speed and pot exhibits.

Rodents infesting the Caboolture station, north of Brisbane, have chewed through bags containing amphetamines and cannabis, and their urine has been found dripping down walls.

Queensland Police Union general secretary Phil Hocken said the "green leafy material nurtured by druggies" had become a meal for the rodents, and rats had been seen with "their eyes wide open, running frantically for no reason at all, round in circles".

Mr Hocken said traps had been laid to catch the rats and the drugs were now kept in sealed containers, but there were still vermin problems at the station.

"You shouldn't have to work in those conditions – not in 2003," he said.

The Sunday Mail (Qld)

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6708447^13762,00.html

I think the police are more pissed off that the rats ate into their stash. =D

At first I thought they were talking about the deal they have with their informants ;)

Caboolture Police Station; (in)famous place squire 8(

I can just picture all the rats dancing around to the sound of the police scanner, while the stoner rats sit and watch.

Funny Stuff =D

rats had been seen with "their eyes wide open, running frantically for no reason at all, round in circles".

LMFAO!!!!!!

I think I know the reason.

A mate of mine knows this dude from Uni whos doin reaserch on rats with MDMA. I have no idea what he was trying to prove so dont get mad at me if you dont like the following results.

Anyway, this guy injected a number of rats with pure (or so he says) MDMA.
Within minutes these rats were well..Rubbing them selves against the floor of the cage and ejaculating EVERYWHERE.

One died but Im not sure why. Im sure he was extremely happy when it happened.

Just thought I'd chuck that in. Rats are getting special treatment it seems =D

-Peace

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
Phil Hocken, you're an absolute fucking wanker. i hope you fall off a ladder and into a bag of nails

Word!

Funny shit... :)

Shoelace said:
A mate of mine knows this dude from Uni...
LOL I've heard so many 'drug stories' that start exactly like that - it's like 'once upon a time...' for fucked-up Mother Goose...

BigTrancer :)

i can imagine a bunch of smashed coppers standing around downstairs in the evidence room...puffing away on a joint each.....
...and one brightspark says..

' oh fuck it, just tell them the rats ate it..''

credit due.

lol, funny how the rats ran around in circles, I wonder if they got paranoid about the police catching them ;)