R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Super Mega Merged Sex & Makeout Music Thread

bboygsr

Bluelighter
What CD do you.......

like to makeout to with that oh so kissable person?
I have so many i can list right now i don't even know where to begin. :D

I would actually rather not make out to music. It's odd, really, cos I'll make out in the stands at a hockey game, but when the guy and I have any form of privacy, I like to keep it quiet.

Here's an oldie (but goody) for ya . . .
The Cure: Lullaby from their Mixed Up CD

We always used to listen to rather hard stuff, so when the party slows down and people start making out, the only slow song we'd have on hand would be Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven. I think i had most kissing expiriences to that song for some reason. Thats why it has some special meaning to me.

the Kruder & Dorfmeister Session's is the best makeout cd. I could kiss chrissie forever listening to that.
-buzzy :)
buy it

Jodeci does do the job pretty good... As well as Silks "Freak Me"... As far as music during sex, I would definitely say my favorite is "Out of Body Experience" by Sasha & Digweed... Omg, it's great!

Any slow, smokey electric blues like Stevie Ray Vaughn..
Smooth, loungey, funky jazz.
Any of the Cure's more "epic" sort of tracks. "Watching Me Fall" off Bloodflowers is amazing, angry, sexy, surreal, hard bondage music :)
Anything by Portishead.
I think alot of old Prince songs are pretty sexy, but most people think it's cheesey or something. Same goes for Dave Matthews, really.

I have a mix cd I made that has quite a few enigma tracks on it. It also has some awesome al green semi-techno remix type stuff on it. It starts out slow and smooth, then builds up and goes to some 4 on the floor epic trance, also an enigma remix, I think bt did it I'm not sure, then at the end it slows down again 4 cuddling. Unfortunately, the cd hasn't been in my cd player for awhile now. Anyone wanna hear it?

haha! i made out to stairway to heaven at a laser show once. best in my opinion would be the organix cd by the roots. just cuz it brings back memories. or the make yourself cd from incubus. for fucking, definately lords of acid.
p.p.

MMmmmmmm, though my boyfriend and I typically just turn the tv on (there's a special place in my heart for Nick at Nite), I've always wanted to get it on while listening to the Doors. Jim Morrison's voice is ::shivers:: extremely sexy.
Hehe, c'mon baby, light my fire

cheesy FL breaks with lots of bubble gum and lots of vocals...works everytime...peace...derek

Blood Sugar Sex Majik by the Chilli Peppers
If a sexier song\album has been produced I'm yet to hear it.

1) Massive Attack, "Mezzanine" or the "Inertia Creeps" maxi-single
2) The Stone Roses, "Remixes"
3) Radiohead, "Kid A"
4) Garbage, "Version 2.0"

Just a few of my favorite cd's that are great for smooching to...
Blue Wonder Power Milk by Hooverphonic
Breath From Another by Esthero
Grace by Jeff Buckley
:)