• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weird ways to cure drug addiction

Well, I've never heard of anything that weird...

I've found that drinking one or two large glass of water quickly suppresses any addictive urges I get. From nicotine, to that burning itch for more meth on the comedown.

:)

I've heard that tripping for three days on ibogaine can do wonders for addiction.

well i read some story on here that a guy wanted to stop smoking, and he never smoked on dxm, so he was just going to keep taking dxm until he didnt want to smoke anymore
:)

There is a Thai sect of some sort that has experimented with their techniques on western heroin users.

It involves staying in a monastery in the mountains with no drugs, drinking and eating almost nothing except a foul smelling liquid that induces violent regurgitation. This liquid is apparently so horribly offensive to the palate that people tend to gag at the very smell of it. It contains 108 different herbs and barks, god knows what it does.

They spend as long as it takes (presumably a few weeks at most) dry/wet heaving in a puddle of this horrible shite, all the time being forced to drink more and more. This is supposed to make them regurgitate all the toxins from their body. They claim it works.

My theory? They just NEVER EVER EVER want to go back there again, so they stay the fuck off smack ;)

This is a short introduction to the process, but it's mainly about the UK kids getting ready to experience it, rather than the details:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/features/2003/06/killorcure.shtml

--- G.