Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What countries have you been stoned in

BongoBongo

Bluelighter
Aside from Australia, what countries have you had a choof in and what was it like?????

BALI - shit, seedy and crap, not dried or cured, better stick to the Bali's Magic Shroom Pancakes and Omlettes.

THAILAND - very potent and trippy, be careful of the Thai's laws ;)

Urbanhog %)

Ireland (shit soapbar)
England(same)
amsterdam(everything, most notably "nederhash")
Germany(generic local hydro)
Chezch republic( "white widow" - better than alot of stuff in amsterdam, bought legit from a shop in switzerland).
Slovenia (still smashed from being in chzech)
Hungary (shit wild grown out door from croatia - cheap though, and lots of it)
New Zealand (most primo outdoor ever)

oops forgot to add:

NEW ZEALAND: like bobrick said.... AWESOME outdoor buds! very upliftingv sativa.

Urhbanhog %)

Bali :
It was aussie choof tho.
We took our own over......I know, fucking stupid thing to do, but we did and we were only 16!!!
Anyway, it was heaps of fun, after each day of going out, then dinner, then we'd head out to a bar, then walk down to the beach at like 3 in the morning, smoke our weed out of balinese bongs and record our daily journal!!!
SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Canada. Vancouver-Skunk....back in 89. Blew my mind....PARANOID 8o

England London-Imported hard Hash......nice and mellow.

Denmark. Copenhaven (Christiana)....Hash......Rather strong.

Thailand. Bangkok and Krabi.......Trippy

Vietnam. Saigon......Weak.

Philippines. Pueto Gallerio......Giggle gear.

Bali. Seminyak......Imported Philippino Green Hash......World's strongest and very rare. Imported Manali, from India...smooth and mellow.

Holland......usual cafe stuff......I vaugely remember Amsterdam.

USA. Los Angeles 1984......Blue Hawaiian.......Trippy and giggle.

Australia...................what can I say=D

=D

I'm with SteveElektro, I have only smoked in Australia, Melbourne to be exact, but I have smoked in Queensland as well!!!! ;)

Australia
New zealand
queensland (!!)
Bali
Hong kong
Philippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Malaysia 8o
Spain
France
Switzerland
Germany
Belgium
Holland
Luxembourg
Austria
sweden
denmark
UK
US
Eire
Israel
Eygpt
Cyprus
Malta
*yawn* I remember very little

Tranquilo! looks like you outstoned me, you dirty bastard ;-)
ya musta been doing some serious frqntflying!

Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Belgium
Cambodia
Cayman Islands
England
Fiji
Finland
France
Germany
Holland
Hungary
India
Jamaica
Mexico
New Zealand
Puerto Rico
Russia
Spain
Thailand
US Virgin Islands
USA
Vietnam

Last edited:
only in aus
i got offered some 'bud' when i was walking around outside my hotel one night at whistler canada a few years back but i thought the kid was trying to sell me some of that piss weak beer they have over there so i gave him a very strange look and kept walking. lol

Australia (obviously)
Fiji - Outdoor, seedy, smells like horse piss. Pretty weak weed, but you can't go wrong at at $80 and ounce. Smoked about 10 g's in two party joints before getting on the plane home, very fun!

Nanobrain and tranquilo.....Fark...i would kill to go visit all those places let alone get stonned in em'

As for me i have only smoked i Australia, vic, nsw, qld

aus and the usa, although i've prolly only smoked weed about 15 times ever! (i'm 29..) the stuff i got in the usa was really good and i fell flat on my face in borders - timber!!! weed has that effect on me generally, but that was only 1.5 tokes on a joint.

once, we were in sanfransisco, and walking toward haight/ashbury and a guy comes around the corner, and on his way past asks "hey, you want any shrooms?" we were absolutely stone broke and had to say no!! :\ (sorry slight divergance, got reminded by ossie's post...)

Australia
New Zealand
USA
Mexico
Malaysia
Netherlands
Belgium
Spain
Germany