• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

This is my life - SteveElektro

vurtomatic said:
but enough ego obviously, to start a thread about yourself.
Nah, I lost my ego in the k-hole some time last year =D
And besides, it had to be done, it was only a matter of time..I figure it may as well be now!

Despite your aversion to house music, I think I'm getting to like you! :D ;) =D

SteveElektro said:

Have you checked down the back of the sofa? It's amazing what can turn up there. I found one of the lost tribes of Israel down the back of mine last year. And a weird bit of wood with the name Marie Celeste on it.....

Harry@Piekarnia said:
Have you checked down the back of the sofa? It's amazing what can turn up there. I found one of the lost tribes of Israel down the back of mine last year. And a weird bit of wood with the name Marie Celeste on it.....
LMAO
Well I found a bit of fluff, methinks I'll strap it to my shoes and go to Hard Kandy;)

Pleonastic said:
Despite your aversion to house music, I think I'm getting to like you! :D ;) =D
Hotdog! =D

SteveElektro said:
And besides, it had to be done, it was only a matter of time..I figure it may as well be now!

For a thread all about one's self, you are about 7 months too late

:>

^^ This thread was more along the lines of 'dumb joke' than 'thread all about me' =D

I only know two people on this board anyway, and only one of them on the board before I met them in real life, though I bet I've met quite a few of you while munted at a party and never known.......
/cue twilight zone theme for no real reason
/light up a ciggie
/search couch for more goodies

OMGHI

Oh my god, SteveElektro, he's such a champion, all round great bloke, stylemaster, hottest thing on two le....

Oh, wait, must be thinking of someone else.

Bwahaha.

Mad thread dude.... made me laugh.

;)

^^ This thread was more along the lines of 'dumb joke' than 'thread all about me'

Man, theres like 500+ threads that are classified as a dumb joke, afterall, this is social :)

this steveElektro guy's funny...

....can we keep him mum? can we? can we?

^^^Oh he may seem all cute and funny now but just you wait til you get him home, I'm not sure he's even house-trained...

SteveElektro said:
Well I found a bit of fluff, methinks I'll strap it to my shoes and go to Hard Kandy;)

RAOFLMFAO =D =D =D

now......if only steve could transfer his intellect, of this type, to 'current events and politics'..... then, just possibly, we could all get some sane reasoning from him.

we hope in vain......:)

banga said:
now......if only steve could transfer his intellect, of this type, to 'current events and politics'..... then, just possibly, we could all get some sane reasoning from him.

we hope in vain......:)
You'll get no such concessions from me,
Ban-'get back to your own country'-ga
I'm still waiting for a shred of evidence that immigrants put any drain on our economy from you, but of course there is none, xenophobia is not a science, my friend :p=D

Bwahahahhahaaha

I've been waiting for some smartass to do a post like this. ;)

u only just realised?

its nice when u open it,the 1st and only line cracks ya up. hehehehe=D

lmao

pekkie said:
Bwahahahhahaaha

I've been waiting for some smartass to do a post like this. ;)

u b waiting a long

long
long
long
long
long
long
long
long
long
long
long
long
time...

and i still havent picked a reason for this thread 8) but it did make me laugh...=D

^hmm yeah Nice one steve, its my turn next even tho i havn't created a good enough "net character" for myself, im not popular enough and i havn't made enough posts by far. bounaries are made to be forced through.
my excuse is _ I'm on mushies!! EAT MY SHIRT!!! EAT OUR SHIRTS OFF!:)

belisimo said:
^hmm yeah Nice one steve, its my turn next even tho i havn't created a good enough "net character" for myself, im not popular enough and i havn't made enough posts by far. bounaries are made to be forced through.
my excuse is _ I'm on mushies!! EAT MY SHIRT!!! EAT OUR SHIRTS OFF!:)
Hey I've made over 1300 posts and still no-one know who the fuck I am!
..And if you look anything like your avatar, I'll eat your shirt off!;)

Last edited: