])3ath

Bluelighter
most recent pill have seen/taken in melbourne are:

white 007
pink heart
yellow dove
orange star

what have u seen lately

^^^the orange star u mentioned...is it bright orange with a really good press, (looks really professional), or is it the yellow ones going round your talking about. theorange stars from about 5 months ago were fucking sick, 5 hour peak off one, hope there back.
as for pills going round:
pink/white hearts
pink/yellow/white doves
amsterdams
mx (2 different batches going round)

pink hazards, mdma short but very punchy.... actually i thought i was about to roll big time and then *poof* gone. nothing that cant be fixed (another), and voila cranking mdma like reactions, and rather strong!

You can also check out http://www.pillreports.com/showreport.php3?area=3 and simply see what's in the Melbourne sections. It's a lot quicker plus you will also see a wider variety.

Anyway, pills I have recently seen around Melbourne pink + orange doves, white hearts, blue dolphins, orange stars, purple mitzi's and the white blanks (people have been calling them amsterdams).

All top quality mdxx pills, very strong. Any people new to mdxx are advised to take 1/2 or smaller amounts of the pills.. (great value for dollar!) :)

From last weekend:

~ Light Pink "Jewish Star"
~ Green Smiley
~ Pink Playboy bunny

The Jewish stars - don't bother. Tested clear on EZ test, but friends took them anyway (I said not to!). They were stumbling, disorientated and many threw up. Had a K-like effect. 0/10

The Green smileys and Pink Playboys were EXTREMELY small. I mean, tiny (about 5mm across).

Both tested black MD** on EZ test, but either wasn't enough of it there to have much effect, or they were just weak.... no great comeup. Others liked them, though. 6/10

wazza said:
You can also check out http://www.pillreports.com/showreport.php3?area=3 and simply see what's in the Melbourne sections. It's a lot quicker plus you will also see a wider variety.

Anyway, pills I have recently seen around Melbourne pink + orange doves, white hearts, blue dolphins, orange stars, purple mitzi's and the white blanks (people have been calling them amsterdams).

All top quality mdxx pills, very strong. Any people new to mdxx are advised to take 1/2 or smaller amounts of the pills.. (great value for dollar!) :)

They wouldn't be the same purple mitsubishis in the big warning at the top of this forum would they? :p

There are purple mitsubishi's in melbourne that are stomping MDMA pills... I'll get a full description on them when I can.

BigTrancer :)

bigmick said:
They wouldn't be the same purple mitsubishis in the big warning at the top of this forum would they? :p

Just another reason why people should own and use testers... Every pill I know that my friends have have all been tested (at least 3 times)...

Orange Flags :
nuthin better!!!!
no score, no bevelled edges, very very spotty, looks locally pressed!!!
these are the absolute bomb!!!
me and my mate (jess0s) started a thread on these about 2 weeks ago!! and they are by far one of the pills of the year!!!

and i heard the yellow doves rocked as well!!!

are those yellow doves barrel shaped score on back light yellow, same dimensions as pink heart.....???

alot of people i have talked to said they were nothing special

^^^ Are they the same type of people who like "speedy" pills? The doves were a nice clean dose of MDMA; would not have been "dancy" or "up" like many ravers prefer (I've heard some refer to them as "full of K"... ha) . I personally tested and they were the real deal, MD** is *supposed* to smack you on your ass.

^^^ i know what MD** does, i dont take a pill expecting to feel the effects of speed. all i was saying was that i have heard they are a decent pill. but nothing special.

Yeah can confirm that those purple mitzis are meant to be very very good.

Like the orange stars, the (purple) Mitsubishis have been floating round for a while, but its seems only recently that they have begun to get become more widespread. from all accounts, yes, they are something to look out for! :)

])3ath said:
^^^ i know what MD** does, i dont take a pill expecting to feel the effects of speed. all i was saying was that i have heard they are a decent pill. but nothing special.

sorry ;) over-reaction on my part :)

])3ath: what would you quanitify as a decent pill? before reading the .pdf file on those Indonesian X-scores i would have put the doves in the same category as some of the tamer releases from that line, the (white) hearts certainly are. and when i say tame, i mean somehting you don't have to eat in halves. they have been lab tested at 125mg, which in my book is still a decent dose. at the moment its on par with the rest of whats on offer, if not leading it...

eddi spgeddi said:
pink hazards, mdma short but very punchy.... actually i thought i was about to roll big time and then *poof* gone. nothing that cant be fixed (another), and voila cranking mdma like reactions, and rather strong!

was the logo a triangle shape and the come up on the really slow side?

Seen most of the pills mentioned in this thread over the last two months, from what I've seen there's some pretty good stuff around. The doves and hearts are all good and still in circulation, white MX's are great too.

Average pills still floating around: clogs, 007's (GO AWAY Already!),

RE: Green smileys, as mentioned by SLM, sound like they're from the same batch I had a few months ago, pretty weak MD... don't bother or scoff down 1.5 for a fun night. :)

Also got my hand on some capsules around Queens Birthday, anyone else? Mmm... yum.

Okay time to start that break, hopefully when this thread comes up in two months I won't know what everyone's talking about. =D