Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

honey flavoured joints

nrgtik

Bluelighter
I have heard that u can put honey in a joint and smoke it, is this true? if so how?.

Just to give it some flava.....:)

Never heard of it myself - you could always try it... I know that some clove cigarettes (i.e., Gudang Garam) leave a sweet taste on your lips as though the cigarette butt has been dipped in honey or something sweet. I don't know how they actually make them taste like that though.

BigTrancer :)

Hmmm I wouldn't say that Gadum Gurang's (sp?) have honey in them (besides the cloves), but yes it's an aquired taste that I just don't have, meaning I can't stand them.

Personally I think smoking anything sweet would be quite revolting, but I'd still like to know what the verdict is. :)

Well my father used to make honey flavoured tobacco(and rum,port and vanilla)
I dont know if the process will work with pot but i'll find out for you.

:|

Oh yeah, was the honey and vanilla tasted beautiful:)

are you sure you didnt get confused when you heard about it "honey"? beacause sometimes "honey" means hash oil?

cheers,

Urbanhog %)

Use blunt papers (like a cigar shell) from a tobacconist and roll a blunt. You can get vanilla, chocolate and other flavours but I don't think they have honey, vanilla is my fav. They taste mad and work nicely. Put about a gram of fine bud in one, lick it heaps and heat to seal. Then savour tha flava dude.%) 8)

I've coated joints in honey before, it works well as it makes them burn nice and slowly and makes them last 4 eva! Don't soak your joint in it though cause it'll make the smoke taste like balls, but a very thin layer gives it a nice scent when it burns. I'm not sure how bad burnt honey smoke is for you though.

pekkie said:
Hmmm I wouldn't say that Gadum Gurang's (sp?) have honey in them (besides the cloves), but yes it's an aquired taste that I just don't have, meaning I can't stand them.

Personally I think smoking anything sweet would be quite revolting, but I'd still like to know what the verdict is. :)

it's actualy on the filter. it's carimel poweder (sp?, i'm a tard) so when you lick your lips you can taste it. i think it's fowl!. can't stand the taste and can't stand the killer head spins you get from the smoke :p :p :p :|

^ LOL sweet lips and massive headrushes pretty much describes every Gudang Garam I've smoked... what more can you ask for in a cigarette? I thought that was why people bought them...

BigTrancer =D

BT: As I've said, you have to have an aquired taste for them, otherwise they're foul! :| 8o

Halo 99: Thanks for the info. :)