Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Removing rock impurities(fish oil)

TiT0

Bluelighter
recently i picked up some rock for exam cramming purposes, but it wasn't the usual quality.
It reportedly had been brought in or hidden inside some fish a few hrs b4 i obtained it, so they say.
It has a rather disgusting taste as a result namely a lovely fishy taste:\ this really takes the pleasure away and also i'm sure it takes away from the overall effect, smoking fish oil can't be that healthy.
So how can i seperate the two or at least give it a good cleanup?
take a guess if not certain, worth a try since it will go bin otherwise

gotta love BL for study procrastination!

lol. smoking meth for exam purposes! orally i could understand, but smoking. geez your keen=D

as for removing said agents, sorry i don't have the time to link it, or even explain in detail, but i can point you in the right direction. the only way i can think of would be to perform an acetone bath and wash it down to the active ingredient. P_D, Biscuit, BT, or any number of other people can elaborate on this if there is not an easier way. i can never find it when i search for some gh3y reason, but from memory the "my nanna" thread has an explanation of this. search away!

meh fuck it, took ten seconds!

laundering your wake up powder!

Last edited:
First of all, the only way to clean it properly, i.e. acheive removal of most impurities, is to distill the freebase and recrystallise with HCl. That being said, as distillation looks suspiciously like manufacture, it could also be dangerous to your wellbeing. It's also somewhat inconvenient without the equipment

The usually accepted method of cleaning dirty meth is to throw it into some cold acetone. Add 95% alcohol slowly drop by drop of until the speed dissolves. (First choice of alcohol used: methanol, then isopropanal, then ethanol) Don't add too much and stir as it is added.

Once dissolved, throw the acetone/alcohol/meth-salt mixture in the freezer and the crystals should appear. Filter and refreeze the acetone to reveal more crystals.

NOTE: You will probably find a lot of your initial weight will be lost during the procedure. Realise that most of this is rubbish and your far better off not smoking it. Of course with any such procedure, a small amount of the desired product is also lost.

Thanks to Worlock

Forgot to mention that the acetone needs to be dry or some meth will not crystallise out. Use sodium sulphate (original washing soda) available at hardware stores or maybe still some supermarkets. Prior to use, heat in an oven on low heat for 10-15 hours if possible (~100 deg C) to drive off any water present. Best if used freshly prepared. Otherwise store in a very dry, well sealed jar.

. It's probably worth the effort to dry your acetone. Perhaps someone who has done it both ways can comment on expected yields?

You'll find answers to most faq's in the above link

I think you were meant to say that you had a dream that you obtained rock, right?

TiT0 said:
... smoking fish oil can't be that healthy.
Smoking meth can't be that healthy. ;)

What if you mixed the rock with something that would make it taste better?

I'd definitely wash it with acetone and tell your dealer there's something fishy going on that you don't want any part of ;)

Note, washing with acetone might leave you with anything from 15-85% of the original weight depending on a) the purity of the meth and b) the care taken with the washing process and how anhydrous the acetone is, but the resulting product will be quite pure. You can then cut it down with glucose powder to taste if you want to snort it, or leave it as highly purified meth crystals for smoking (use SMALL amounts).

BigTrancer :)

Thanks for the input fellas, might try that on my uni holiday purchases.
Anyhows while i was waiting i ended up placing the rock undera bedlamp for 30mins or so, sprayed some deodourant onto it and let that dry off and hey, the taste is gone :)
i like to smoke it and wish to keep a decent amount of shards for packing ease, so cutting not an option. (disgusting as spinning ur cones:p )