• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam question

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok, i use diazepam now and again, sometimes i feel it starts to work within 10 mins, others much longer. On average how long does it take for those of you who take diazepam does it take to start to take effect ? Also does it potenate tramadol ?
Im prescribed both.

I use legit pharmacy based ones 7 times outta 10.

Ok, i use diazepam now and again, sometimes i feel it starts to work within 10 mins, others much longer. On average how long does it take for those of you who take diazepam does it take to start to take effect ? Also does it potenate tramadol ?
Im prescribed both.

I use legit pharmacy based ones 7 times outta 10.

Takes me about 45 mins to see any effect, when taken with Tramadol it increases the "warm" effect in me they work nice together.

TheCrazyMyco! :)

On an empty stomach Id notice effects from diazepam in 15-30 minutes, normally around the 20min mark. With redosing it kick in less noticably than first use of the day.

Takes me about 45 mins to see any effect, when taken with Tramadol it increases the "warm" effect in me they work nice together.

TheCrazyMyco! :)

I second this, but diazepam and codeine dont go well with me. 400mg tram and 40mg valium is what gets me to a nice place.

On an empty stomach Id notice effects from diazepam in 15-30 minutes, normally around the 20min mark. With redosing it kick in less noticably than first use of the day.

I see what you mean, this works with codeine on an empty stomach but i dont really notice a difference with diazepam on an empty stomach. Thats just me though.

I see what you mean, this works with codeine on an empty stomach but i dont really notice a difference with diazepam on an empty stomach. Thats just me though.

^for sure, plus everyone will be a little different. How is the shady diazepam going btw?

^for sure, plus everyone will be a little different. How is the shady diazepam going btw?

Hey buddy :).. To be honest they have been working better than the real deal ones if i am being honest, maybe i got lucky but yea. I tried a 10mg teva branded diazepam froma blister pack and the following day had 1 msj which turned out to give me a much more stronger feel, the same with each of the msj's i take which are the sri lanken based shady ones lol.

I wouldn’t be upset in that situation :) glad to hear it’s been helping!

And how has getting off the codeine been?

Dosage Actig m Medication, and ~?l16-A fast

He practically took the type, out of; uh my typing. Seriously, spit onfor MOST-people; of cousins it varies however Valium is a fast acting drug, which rapidly and near completely penetrating the CNS)"(albeit briefly) and has, TMK. Aksonq rapid. Absorption

So anywhere 15-45 minutes. average maybe 20-30 on an empty stomach is!Spot on ,!" Careful mann
Ml
-Lorne)???,?,

I find diazepam kicks in in about 10-15mins on an empty stomach, peak effect in about 30. For me, stomach contents seems to have a relatively significant effect on kick in time but doesn't appear to change overall efficacy.

Re-opened for continued discussion.

Very curious to hear how you're doing In3epti0n. Hope everything post codeine is okay, and if it's not actually post codeine then you're head's still in a good place.

It's rarely the drug that are the actually problem, but how they're used :)

Re-opened for continued discussion.

Very curious to hear how you're doing In3epti0n. Hope everything post codeine is okay, and if it's not actually post codeine then you're head's still in a good place.

It's rarely the drug that are the actually problem, but how they're used :)

Its basically luck with these tablets sir, they can contain between 2-30mg of diazepam there is no way to tell without it being sent to a lab. However, they are sri lanken made, i have been taking 1 at a time per hour to test different/random tablets but its just pure luck of getting 10mg, but again you could have a 30mg tablet so i wouldnt recommend them at all.

Im sure others here have tried them and have other thoughts on them. But personally this is mine, i would stick with the TEVA/Activis/Crescent based UK generic brands, that way your sure and they work as intended.

The MSJ's/Diazepam in question also can contain various other RX's.

^how is it with the opioids? No judgment, just wanted to check in. Everything worth having takes time :)

^how is it with the opioids? No judgment, just wanted to check in. Everything worth having takes time :)

I cut the diazepam out, sticking to x4 50mg tramadol and x10 30mg codeine a night (sometimes a day without). Im cutting the codeine out first hopefully then sticking with tramadol if i cant get anything better from the doctor as i dont want to be on too many meds, just want one i can count on that works, sadly its just opiods/opiates, sometimes i have to use diazepam to lower chance of siezure as i have suffered in the past from them, nothing recent.

Hey, it really means a lot to me that someone has asked, thank you.

^no problem Inc3pti0n! Thank you for the kind words %)

Really glad you've continued to move ahead. You plans actually sound quite effective. Tramadol can be a very effective comfort med when used responsibly like that :)

Please update us as things continue moving forward. This thread has the making of a great example of what the process is like! And I love your ingenuity and creativity in getting off opioids. Everyone's different right, so why not capitalize on what might work for you?

Keep going <3

Sorry for my misspelled message

And I just meant, careful with the Opioid benzo combo

Didn't mean or remember closing it? Hope

Yes, it is. Labor Day troubles, or something

Sorry Inception, and, I think you could PM TPD - I need to

Check the halfway (by my standards, I guess) completed Benzodiazepine sticky for general info

Find a non CYP inhibiting antihistamine, like Cetirizine, for your codiene, as the dose escalates, you can get a LOT of histamine

Peace / if this closes again somehow, agh / posted, closed and opened twice