• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin I.M. Heroin And I.M. Morphine Vs. I.V in Detail from Exeprience.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I have tried I.V. Heroin And I.V. Hydromorphone but they do Not last long enough to enjoy unlike Snorting it And I prefer Snorting over Eating pills for the Rush and quicker Effect Like Hydromorphone Snorted takes effect noticable i should mention in little as 2 minutes with very noticable effect after 7 mins and peak effect in 15 and it lasts about an Hour 2 max.

I want to try I.M. use of Morphine And Or Heroin I got Purity Tester Kit which gives Me vague idea of how High Quality the Gear is And I always start low when I Snort it.

I DON'T WANT TO MENITON EVERY DETAIL OF MY LIFE But I am USING THIS FOR PAIN-RELIEF And I feel Like getting A Buzz out of using is A benefit of My unfortunate situation needing Pain-Relief.

My question is exactly ANY PERSONAL AND DETAILED EXPERIENCE on how Quick I.M. Heroin Or Morphine takes Effect And how LONG DO the EFFECT produced from I.M. LAST FOR most importantly And I NEED TO KNOW THE Amount of Absorbed through I.M. of Heroin Vs. Snorting Heroin And I only need to know if Morphine I.M. Absorbs more or less then I.M. Heroin.

I HOPE I Am not forgetting ANY MINI-DETAILS of My Life which will somehow impact the Replies I receive for My Thread Post Here Right now So any additional Information Or questions as I Am in A Rush typing out this question just ask for the Details u require to Help Me with My question Thank u?

Man I wouldn?t IM anything. I never do even if I can?t find a vein, it?s just a good way to get abscesses in my opinion. Of course though I?m not shooting pure hydro or morphine rather poop tar

Yea I agree with Gorillaboy you are at a risk of abscess and things can get ugly fast.

IMing pure drugs when filtered and prepared properly, with the proper needle, and proper technique, is safe enough... it's not like IV doesn't have risks, and at least IM does not trash your valuable veins.

benefits: has a much longer duration because the drug needs to distribute through muscle tissue before it gets to the blood, still the same BA as IV, somewhat slower and more gradual onset can be useful with drugs that may incapacitate you when IV'd (fent, ketamine) ... but still quite rapid

disadvantages: no "rush", plugging is generally safer (no needle) and has similar BA if you can get over the stigma

Okay if I Read I.M. is just as Efficient as S.Q. use And I would be using A 0.1UM Micron Filter so should that not prevent the risks of problems you all mentioned? I get ZERO Effects from plugging Hydromorphone And the ONLY explanation I have Read is it apparently is highly dependant on how far you stick the Oral Syringe since too far Or not far enough in And the BA of Plugging is No better then Oral use from what I have Read And Experienced. With that being said what happens if I need pain relief And I have constipation lol?

Now won't using A Micron Filter get rid any crap that might cause problems with S.Q. use? I don't have much knowledge with using Needles hence I Am making this Thread.

Last edited:
Anyone have any knowledge about whether A 0.1 Micron Filter would prevent any problems through filtration of the H?