• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone have experience with Terapia Ranbaxy valium

MGLA

Bluelighter
Hey guys, iv recently quit smoking cannabis after 10 years of very heavy smoking, im having very very bad troubles sleeping so i decided to source some benzo's for the nights i REALLY need to sleep, i was expecting to get some brand like TEVA or something like this but they were Terapia Ranbaxy 10mg, so i got home and read some forums and some people say they are spot on some people say they are weak but i never know if to trust reviews because of most of these people will have a tolerance, anyone have first hand experience with this brand?

The were in blisters, pure white Valium hard pills with a score on the side. Cheers

No idea if your valium is any good but I would try and find another way to get some sleep, swapping Cannabis for Benzo's is going the wrong way and you might end up in a much worse addiction. It's ok for short term or 1 to 3 times a month but seriously if its for sleep you would be better off smoking weed than using valium.

Hi, im aware of the abuse potential of Benzo's iv used them in the past, but thank you for your concern lol, i wont be smashing them ill be using them occasionally, i take Vyvanse for ADHD and i crash hard on a night so its going to be useful for when i jsut cant sleep

They are just as good as the next pharmaceutical valium. If you live in a first world country there are gonna be standards for medicine so they can't have a deviance of more than "X"mg. If there aren't established standards where these pills are made then how could you trust reports of these pills? They'd be inconsistent at best and bunk at worst but this is all pure conjecture as is any report in these pills.

Well the thing is their Romanian, but if it says 10mg on the blister they cant really be fake can they?

I also had some and it had some sort of sedative effect not like the blue valium i remember

I also had some and it had some sort of sedative effect not like the blue valium i remember

Diazepam/valium definitely has a sedative effect... maybe not as sedating as e.g. triazolam, but sedating it is for sure.

And yes, "even" romanian pharm companies are perfectly capable of synthesizing something as simple as diazepam.