• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting meth. Nose bleeds.

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I'm 25 and started snorting meth at 21. Its been my preferred ROA. All though ive smoked it many times & IV it a few times. I only get high about once a week or every 10 days & I'll snort it a few times. Lately it hurts more then normal i mean it always burned but lately god damn. And about 12 hours after my last line my nose will randomly start bleeding. Not after the initial line though. Why is this? Do i need to stop snorting?

All I can really say is an abrasive substance, such as meth being snorted is obviously going to cause damage to veins in the nose, while they do heal, it's been my experience that over time they become more and more susceptible to damage. I can't even blow my nose some days without a nose bleed. My bet is your blood pressure couple with all of this is causing it.

no nose bleed in over 20 years..love putting shit up that thing!!! just sucks when i snort a ball in 12 hours and both passages get glogged..haha..

yes...if fucking hurts...in my early years..i thought it was like blow..so ya....and i have a consumption disorder..tbh..i don't know how i'm functioning with all my intelligence in tact...well i even question that...

Honestly I've been snorting meth daily for 4 years, that's my main roa. Some days I could do upward of 20 lines depending. I've only ever had 1 real nosebleed, like blood running down my lips, one time. I had been doing coke the night before with a friend as well and it happened randomly the next night while I was at work (I never snort meth at work) so it was pretty random I thought. Luckily no one was around, and I assumed it was from the coke since I had never experienced nosebleeds from it. Occasionally some slightly bloody snot when I blow my nose but that's rare and still no blood ever drips from my nostril or anything. I assumed my nose was calloused from it. But it could affect people differently. Some people dont even do drugs and get nosebleeds often.

My primary ROA is snorting as well. I often worry about doing too much in a day but then when I saw that you can do 20 lines in a day I think I'm safe haha. I have recently found that I may need to up my dose, as there are times when it gets me a little jittery, a bit of energy, but not much more than that. I definitely need to take breaks more often than I do, but I think that my dosing may be low as well.

Try to ensure you have breaks. Mix it up with oral dosing occasionally if able.
Your nose is deteriorating, no question.

Obviously switch up nostrils too, in case you were ocd about one.
Also crush your meth as absolutely as you can to minimize tissue damage