• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Clonidie with Methadone And benzos How Safe is it?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
So I Am on 90MG of Methadone Daily And I use no little then 1MG Clonazepam Or 10MG Nitrazepam at varying times of everyday use And due to Tolerance issues I use Higher Doses of Benzos And sometimes Use Xanax And other Benzos Like Etizolam for A Week or Longer And then I wean back down to My usual maintenance Benzo Dose.

I also use 1200MG GABApentin usually with another 1200mg gabapentin dose every hour mostly only two doses of it nightly with 60mg of baclofen which I am prescribe unlike the Clonidine, So asking Me Dr. is clearly out of the question But I will try to get it Prescribed And He would simply say I Am on to many Drugs And need to get off one to go on Clonidine.

My question is how Safe is Clonidine to take with all the Drugs I Am on And if I were to take it to Help with Sleeping after Cocaine Use with Benzos still in My system since they r so Long acting would that be to dangerous or?

I know alcohol and these drugs r dangerous for Example yet I know 2 Beers won't kill Me so.

Anyone with EXPERIENCE in this situation Please give Me any Helpful Information I might need to know.

Is My only option to take it And see if I drop dead Or Not?