• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wearing fent patches? (LOL)

Hutch1

Greenlighter
Hey all,

So all i have access rn too is fucking fent patches shitty as fuck. 12 mcg/h. I usually chew em up but I gotta do the whole fucking thing in a few hours to stay buzzed like 4 hours. HOW WOULD WEARING IT WORK? I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY SHIT! what is 12mcg/h equivalent too? I shouldnt have that high of a tollerence rn. Idk tho. been using kratom for 2 weeks and 1 bag of dope (.1) per day before that.

Fucking idk man.

(i know its fucking funny im asking about doing it the reg way but if its not gonna keep me well for the time i wear it I DONT WANT TO DO IT THAT WAY YOU FEEL ME?

Yeah, I've had those before. 12ug/h and I tried wearing one, after I was switched, briefly, off oxycontin 80s for knee and hip pain, so again, had some tolerance. The patches wouldn't stay stuck on worth a piece of shit, they were draggingly, crushingly slow, having had no one or two dose units of an oral IR opioid to wait for plasma levels to rise after starting from effectively withdrawal, having just picked up the script as what would be first day on it-switched on a tuesday after picking up the oxy monday. I didn't mix them at first because I didn't wish to overdose accidentally, but they were SO slow that I just couldn't do it, I had to go back and prep some oxy for IV or IM. Got me out of WD, but I ended up going back there after the oxy wore off, more than once even, IIRC. It was just fucking shite really and I lasted on fent for a total of one day, got given something like 4 patches, meant to last a week in total.

It didn't, I went back the next day and asked for my oxy script back and to fuck the fentanyl off, which the docs did, although I wasn't expecting them to actually go and do what happened next, namely that they went and wrote a script for another box of oxycontin tablets, must have assumed that I had only the fent, not that I'd switched tuesday rather than monday, so ended up getting a doubled up oxy script, haha. Didn't ask for the fent patches back either, ended up extracting and shooting it, still wasn't up to much cop, its cold, clinical feeling and with slim to none by way of euphoria.

And if they do stick, and come un-stuck, which if they ever stick they probably will, the damnable things sure as shit won't restick.

All in all, alright in the sense that they came to me by way of a free NHS prescription, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. I'd certainly not pay for them, even a prescription charge would have been asking a bit much for them, unless in acute opioid withdrawal, which to be honest, they weren't very good for either.

I'm hoping to clarify a bit what you are asking:

You want to use these patches just to stay well or is your goal to get high with them? How much Kratom have you been using every day?

30-60 mg Morphine daily dosage is supposed to be the equivalent, but I don't know from personal experience... Just a quick Google search

As I said in another thread wearing has 1oo percent bioavailability.

Chewing has 50 to 33 percent bioavailability.

Chewing is a waste.

Wearing them is about as good as a withdrawal preventer as it gets, if you wear enough. A bag of 100mg, that's 200 of morphine, 2 patches is about 2,5mg per hour of morphine eq. so I'd wear as many as I need and when the 72 hours are gone, chew them anyway, 50% of fentanyl stays in the patch.