• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dextromethorphan HBr USP made by Rugby?

TDO90

Bluelighter
Hello, I was wondering if Rugby truly makes clean Dextromethorphan without any other substances.
On the active ingredient list it only shows Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15mg
Inactive ingredients are: edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol.
They come in red liquid capsule.
Is this med clean enough if someone for example wanted to take a dose of 100mg to 400mg?

If it's labeled as only dxm on the packaging, then thats what it is.

Hello, I was wondering if Rugby truly makes clean Dextromethorphan without any other substances.
On the active ingredient list it only shows Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15mg
Inactive ingredients are: edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol.
They come in red liquid capsule.
Is this med clean enough if someone for example wanted to take a dose of 100mg to 400mg?

Define "clean enough"?

If you just take 100-400mg one time only, you'll probably be fine.

However, keep in mind that something like 2/3 of people HATE detromethorphan. Something to do with epidemics, the details of which I know little to nothing.

Repeated use of this stuff will fuck you insides up. Not sure how much of it is the DXM HBr itself, or the syrups/capsules. Long term use is VERY dangerous.

Short term use may or may not be a good idea.

Why are you considering taking 100-400mg DXM? Have you ever taken any dissociatives before?