• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Opinions?

datboi2

Greenlighter
My buddy has a lot of experience with Xanax and I have been wanting to try it recently. He picked us up some bars and we plan on getting baked and then taking the Xanax, and then going home after to play video games for the rest of the night. Both of us smoke bud pretty regularly (1-2 times a day), but I was wondering if it would be ok to mix for the first time? I only want to try Xanax once because I have heard of how addictive it can be and there are a lot of better benzos out there. The plan is to smoke a bunch after we get off work and then I'll take a quarter bar, and if I'm still feeling good a bit after that then I'll take only one more quarter. Thoughts?

Welcome to BL db2 :)

Your plan is sound in my opinion. I think taking quarters (0.5mg) in 1-2 hour intervals is far better than taking half to a full bar and blacking out. At least this way you can step it up in stages and hopefully know when enough is enough. Though compulsive redosing is common for some so don't bring more than 1 bar with you to prevent this. Alprazolam is tops imo and yes it can be addicting but I'm not sure there's a bunch of better one's out there unless you have GAD or SAD conditions.

Smoking has no dangerous interactions with Benzos other than drowsiness and somnolence. Not sure if you'll be setting any high scores with your video games, def not in SoCom-N.S. at least.

Lastly don't drive, you may feel fine to but trust me...Don't. Take your 1/4's at your final stop or at least make sure whoever's driving doesn't take any till then. Have Fun and Stay Safe.