• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WARNING - Tramadol x Grapefruit Juice HELL (96 hours)

crisler

Bluelighter
Background: Tramadol addict of 3 years, no other drugs not even coffee cigs or alcohol

Dosage: 300mg per day divided - 200mg at wake, 100mg 12 hours later

I took my dosage of tramadol when I woke up as usual, I had a juice from my girlfriend. I just saw tropicana so I didnt think it was GFJ, which I am somewhat aware of as a fruit that affects certain enzymes used to metabolize some drugs/meds. After just minutes I started feeling a weird dissociation and uncomfortable heaviness in my head and nausea. Now I am fully tolerant these days its been years since tramadol caused nausea or a mental high.

I was scared and ran to the trash and saw it was a 12oz GFJ drink. I called pharmacist after pharmacist I spent an hour on google I put 911 on predial, just nervous. Scared. I have never been so high ever off this drug its likeI took 600mg and if you ever took too much tramadol for your tolerance you know how scary it is and dissociative it feels like a dxm trip.

This persisted for 48 hours I only took 250mg per day the next 2 days man feeling awful every time the tramadol comes up I tried my full 200mg in te morning and 100 later in the evening and felt better today way more normal. I have eaten 2 meals in 4 days no joke. I never knew juice could affect your body for so long the biology behind this is retarded. (Or maybe I am lol..)

TL;DR ---> DO NOT MIX THIS SHIT

Yeah tramadol overdose sickness feels like death. I've been in that situation quite a few times and know how horrible it can be. The inhibition must have almost entirely stopped the metabolism into O-desmethyltram leaving a bunch of pure tramadol to circulate in your system.

^ That’s not really how it works. Gfj, most strands, it would actually increase yramadol absorption, resulting in more Dmt( the primary Mu metabolite, “M1”) It would reduce nortramdol (*) conversion via 3A4 and other enzymes

It is powerful stuff - however a 12oz can of Tropicana? Doesn’t seem like it would have that dramatic of an effect, and it would take more than minutes: not calling you liar OP, Just pointing out