• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Injected meth into my breast

AyGirl

Greenlighter
Ok, so I know a lot of people are gonna be like "wtf", but you gotta understand- my body has TINY VEINS and the only BIG veins are in my boobs. Like TONS of them!

ANYWAY. I injected into my boob before, only got a bruise in the spots I've done before... but today I injected on the side of my boob and the veins around it turned PURPLE! And now its really sore.

Anyone have any idea on whats going on?

Sounds like you've been missing everytime. It doesn't do any good to try to shootinto more visible veins in obscure spots if it makes it too hard to control the pin and it ends up slipping out. Not to mention, just because a vein is more visible doesn't necessarily mean it's a better vein to use. Use touch to find veins, and pick spots that are easy access and allow you to maintain stability.

Sounds like you've been missing everytime. It doesn't do any good to try to shootinto more visible veins in obscure spots if it makes it too hard to control the pin and it ends up slipping out. Not to mention, just because a vein is more visible doesn't necessarily mean it's a better vein to use. Use touch to find veins, and pick spots that are easy access and allow you to maintain stability.
This.. Some of my best vains are not visible. I to feel the touch and feel approach is the best way.

Boob veins are the worstttt

I have to shoot in my boobs when my arms and legs don?t cooperate. The weird thing about IVing in boobs is when I miss, it doesn?t burn for some reason so sometimes whole shots get wasted.

I also realized the boob veins are a lot closer to the surface of the skin and are very easy to blow. I have bigger boobs and I blow the Veins almost every single time.

If breast veins are the only option, I?ve learned patience and steady breathing help a lot with not missing and not blowing the vein.