• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Took too much adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, I have a lot of tolerance to stimulants but I took 150 mg of adderall (IR) over the course of 12+ hours. I just kept taking a little bit more every 2-3 hours and and blurred judgement kicked in/it felt good. How can I crash or avoid cardiac arrest? I'm going to drink a ton of water and milk. I will never be going on a binge like this again...

Drink gatorade or something hydrating that also has citric acid, the acid will help clear the amp from your system faster. Just lay down relax and don't worry, you will be fine, remain calm.

There are two drugs that balance stimulants without be a downer. One is l-theanine that is anxiolytic no sedative, mood booster and nootropic. The other is ashwagandha or Indian ginseng that is an adaptogen with relaxant properties meanwhile corean ginseng has stimulant properties

^ Those work well with caffeine, not Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors. iirc Ashwagandha has issues with high blood pressure which might not be helpful with a heavy dose of mixed amphetamine salts.

Drink gatorade or something hydrating that also has citric acid, the acid will help clear the amp from your system faster. Just lay down relax and don't worry, you will be fine, remain calm.

This is what I would do. Maybe a mild dose of s benzo if you're still feeling anxious or panicky. Hope you get some sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow.

150 mgs is not a lethal dose barring pre existing heart issues. I regularly dose that much and above at one time when I use adderall, sometimes use 300+ mgs a day, but the first time i did 90 mgs over 6 hours I was convinced I was dying because of the side effects and not knowing what to expect threw me into complete panic which made it so much worse. It can just feel extremely unpleasant if you're not used to it especially on the come down. Force yourself to lay down and Remind yourself to breathe and stop googling adderall overdose symptoms and the like cuz it will just make the panic worse and you'll convince yourself you're dying. Put on music or a movie, something to take your mind off of it. DO NOT drink caffeine it makes the jittery panic feeling so much worse. If you have access to clonidine or gapabentin or a muscle relaxer take those to smooth the side effects out. Opiates and benzos are great too but if you don't have a tolerance those can get tricky, so start with something safer if you can. I love gabapentin for this it works wonders and is easy enough to get a hold of And pretty safe.

Hey everyone, I have a lot of tolerance to stimulants but I took 150 mg of adderall (IR) over the course of 12+ hours. I just kept taking a little bit more every 2-3 hours and and blurred judgement kicked in/it felt good. How can I crash or avoid cardiac arrest? I'm going to drink a ton of water and milk. I will never be going on a binge like this again...

I am psosting this post closure. Eat Vitamin C, at the bare minimum as well as gently eat and hydrate as needed.

Eating can bring down a buzz. Only eat till comfortable.

Hydrate. Gatorade is great, but water will work. Pace yourself. I can slam a standard water bottle when required, but better to consume gently as needed.

Seriously change your focus. That will help you get off your mind state.

Feel free to use the search engine for more information.

If your having bad chest pain, best call or proceed to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.