• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids taking opiates orally never works for me

Basedgod06

Greenlighter
Tell me if this happens to you to

( I throw up a lot so sometimes not even 20 minutes after dosing)

I will start with tonight around 2 hours ago I took 6 7.5/300 or 500 vicodin pills and nothing has happened. Thankfully I didn't throw it up but I was left disappointed like most other opiates have left me. I've tried opiates such as oxycodone ,hydrocodone ,tramadol and codiene(with promethazine) and none of them worked orally for me. The only one that got me "high' was a fentanyl patch but, After cutting the patch into small strips and left them on my gums and I wouldn't even call that a high as I experienced no euphoria but just a intense buzz and dizzyness . Oxycodone has gotten me high before but I snorted it and I Because i snorted the ones with APAP in them which makes me comedown after like an hour. I just dont understand why the pills dont work for me I've taken oxy so many times orally and never got high and I tried vicodin thinking it would be diffrent but its the same shit. I started to think something was wrong with my stomach but, if drinking alcohol gets me drunk shouldn't these pills work?(that might make no sense lol) Please tell me if you have had similar issues or if you think you know whats wrong thanks.

You need to not snort pills with Tylenol and stop overdosing on it.... Ever think that's why you're throwing up?

Look up cold water extractions or stop using opiods.... Hell stop using them either way. You'll thank me when you're not suicidal

Hey BG, Welcome to BL.
I think you might be disappointed with these same opioids even with another ROA if 45mg of Hydrocodone isn't cutting it for you. Tolerance could be a factor as you didn't mention that part but even bypassing hepatic first pass metabolism won't increase the order of magnitude by leaps and bounds. Oxycodone has a respectable oral bioavailability and snorting it with APAP will lead to only minuscule amounts being absorbed, plus a possible sinus infection from all the excipients.

The Fentanyl is known for sedation without any real euphoria in most so that's a different story. If you want to experiment then try plugging or snorting a single entity oxycodone pill to test any cytochrome CYP 450 issues, but that seems like a long shot. You can find a lot of info on plugging in the search engine and I think that would answer the question of whether you're enzyme deficient as I really can't get behind a stomach issue that only effects pills. Taco's suggestion of using CWE's- Cold Water Extracts, to remove the APAP is a great idea as well. What you took tonight alone is getting up there with the APAP, esp in one dose. Good Luck

thanks for the replies guys I have a really addictive personality so I guess this is a blessing lol

You can be a hard head for opiates, it don't works for you. Try 500mg of opium orally and may be you get an opium high

So where does one get 500mg of unadulterated opium? The corner apothecary like in the early 19th century? Wait, don't answer that.

There is an actual apothecary near where I live, been there forever too, all sorts of cool shit in there, no opium though.

Ever I had opium was orally in a dose of 500-1000mg. Is important if is raw opium or refined opium. Methadone is an opioid very active orally, you can try methadone