• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Missed Coke shot

[email protected]

Greenlighter
I can't figure this out.ay be wrong place. Soo, I just injected cocaine. U fine it many times. For so reason I just keep shooting even went I knew better. I have a large Coke filled bag/ bruise on my arm elbow
I am wondering if , while it's still soft And moving around, could I inject some saline solution into the coke filled areas to help get it to absorb faster. I have had bruises before, but this seems like loose coke floating around under the skin. Help

1. idk why you used your real mail as the account. 2. as you missed it became from iv -> sc (subcutaneous) so all that shit is gonna be absorbed really sloooow by your body tissue, really just give it a few hours and it will get absorbed, no point in thinking in having a rush from it but just hope it is not something worse, anyway wait a few hours and if the "lump" gets smaller and not bigger or it stays the same size than it will vanish in a few hours , if you are thinking to add shit just to try to get a rush out of it just don't if you want to test it if it's an abcess with the saline solution, I'd say still go for it after a few hours but for now just renounce and try to get the next hit in the vein not near, register and halfway through re-register, it's the safest option next time if you did not register at all I see no point in getting it in, if you are mad that you tried so many times so you push it in just for the sake of it getting in please try another roa bc you are putting yourself in danger getting all those cuttings sc.

No just massage it and put a warm towel over it... Adding more will only make it worse.

Missed shots of coke can be tough as it's a potent vasoconstrictor, adding more volume to it's not going to help matters more so than a hot compress and some time to monitor it as Taco mentioned. I also agree with MP's practice of re-registering halfway through as it has saved me a few times. If this is still an issue this time tomorrow then you might have to look at getting some help, as in antibiotics and maybe a lancing. Hope everything's okay.

Welcome to BL btw :) I moved this from the 'Addicted and Need Help' thread as questions like this are best as a new thread here or in Basic Drug Discussion.

yeah JA I feel like that registering and then re-registering is the best way to do IV at least for me as I am shaky and sometimes I might exit the vein unknowingly and other type of things that make a shot that was IV in the first place turn SC halfway through