• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and fentanyl?

dudunabo2002

Greenlighter
Why exactly is cocaine cut with fentanyl? I mean, fentanyl high is very different from coke high and coke users would be able to tell right away that what they got is not coke. Why is this?
Ive tried to search and people said is because some people feel alert when they take opioids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdu4M9SQrpY

i don't see why anyone would do this on purpose, maybe accidental contamination

I really doubt anyone has ever done that more than once, and only did so after having done a whole lot of just coke.

very different from coke high and coke users would be able to tell right away that what they got is not coke

Have you ever used cocaine? If you were lucky and had ultra-pure stuff, it was only 50% actual cocaine. Most coke users have no idea what cocaine is like without mannitol or de-worming meds or whatever "baby laxative" is supposed to be.

Last edited:
Good coke isn't really all that stimulating, it's a very subtle and smooth high.

Have you not seen the Californian warning saying that it's been found not only in Xanax, but crack and coke as well. It's not too uncommon. I wouldn't be surprised if they thought they were cutting heroin thinking that's the type of "China white," when that high purity heroin is pretty much long gone and is instead fentanyl for the most part, which their hope is it will balance or reduce the coke effect or something causing them to use more....

Again we can all speculate as to why dealers do what they do, but really besides we won't without talking to them there is not just one answer is the other part as everyone does what they do for their own reason. Shit just happens sometimes

I think whatever this alleged doper was doing, it wasn't something even the most reasoning of philosophers could instead speculate about it. This dude was snowboarding deep in the lunar Himalayas of his mind at that point, far from mortal reach. Tweakers can only burrow, that's out of our reach.

I can't see that as being cost effective or good for business. I doubt they were doing it on purpose like someone else said it was probably cross contamination. Unless of course they are trying to market their own "speedball" product.

Good coke isn't really all that stimulating, it's a very subtle and smooth high.
Unless of course you inject it and get that awesome bell-ringing, body numbing rush that it unlike anything else. When I was using IV cocaine heavily the initial 30 sec Rush was what I chased after.

Same here, after that it was just a subtle glow though.

Percocet counterfeit tablets have been made around here, containing fentanly; it was fatal for more than one person, snorting them supposedly I think(weird sentence) one was... Well it was kinda, forget it though it was messed up, pretty much beyond any logic

I'm very surprised fentanyl has no shown up in weed.
Actually it has..... Not enough to be something thought of as common, but when it did happen an article popped up in the shroomery news service. I'm hoping it doesn't show up in Molly or L

Percocet counterfeit tablets have been made around here, containing fentanly; it was fatal for more than one person, snorting them supposedly I think(weird sentence) one was... Well it was kinda, forget it though it was messed up, pretty much beyond any logic

It's because a kilo of fentanyl is like the quarter of the price of a kilo of raw heroin. They get it from clandestine labs in Mexico now to use as cut mostly, but I can imagine the profit margin would be crazy to press perc 30's out of fentanyl. Probably only costs penny's to make a pill out of the fentanyl. Then they sell them for like $15 a pop or whatever. Here's the other issue, it's not pharmaceutical grade fentanyl, so it's probably even more dangerous and unpredictable dosage wise. I can't see how dead costumes are good for business. It's tough out there for us junkies. Glad I live on the east coast and still get that nice raw brownstone in stamped bags.

I don't know how smoke able it would be on weed though....not sure it would get hot enough to release the active compounds. Normally ppl chase the dragon off of foil because they need the direct flame underneath to make it smolder. That's fucked it they're putting it in kids weed. Don't just cop your bud off of shady ass people and you should be straight. I realize you can't control everything but the less hands your shit goes through the safer you are. Try to buy bud off ppl you know/

I don't know how smoke able it would be on weed though....not sure it would get hot enough to release the active compounds. Normally ppl chase the dragon off of foil because they need the direct flame underneath to make it smolder. That's fucked it they're putting it in kids weed. Don't just cop your bud off of shady ass people and you should be straight. I realize you can't control everything but the less hands your shit goes through the safer you are. Try to buy bud off ppl you know/

Knowing the people you deal with is certainly a plus, but it's far a guarantee. Sure, they wouldn't mean to give you something strong enough to take out everyone on your block, but shit happens. That said, this isn't so much directed at you, more of a continuation of the thought.

Elmo, you seemed to miss your own point: nobody who buys real fentanyl is doing it for recreational purposes, they put a drop on some aspirin and sell it to high schoolers as a ten dollar MegaOxyClean or something.

Then the HS'ers buy a kilo of the new 4-F pyrridino fent through the darknet markets, that's really OxyClean spiked with a drop of real fentanyl, and tell Bluelight they snort the pure fent like badasses.

The dead "customers" come because you can't mix potent powders without million dollar equipment. You will always have lethal lumps in your homemade fent gravy.

Mannitol IS the baby laxative.....

Too much of any sugar alcohol will give adults cramps and shits. I mean, what is "Baby Laxative." Like, your baby's been eating nothing but chunky peanut butter, never heard of bran flakes? Makes that wince-face when she sits after a long day at the factory?

Most babies, I've heard, do lots and lots of shitting. And if not, all the fructose in their apple sauce will do it just as well.

No marketing exec would call it baby laxative, or mannitol, it'd have to be Pedia-Poops™ or something, probably a scam to sell more Pedia-Lyte afterward. Why do babies get special laxative? They do have their own aspirin, but they aren't allowed to eat them.

It's because a kilo of fentanyl is like the quarter of the price of a kilo of raw heroin. They get it from clandestine labs in Mexico now to use as cut mostly, but I can imagine the profit margin would be crazy to press perc 30's out of fentanyl. Probably only costs penny's to make a pill out of the fentanyl. Then they sell them for like $15 a pop or whatever. Here's the other issue, it's not pharmaceutical grade fentanyl, so it's probably even more dangerous and unpredictable dosage wise. I can't see how dead costumes are good for business. It's tough out there for us junkies. Glad I live on the east coast and still get that nice raw brownstone in stamped bags.

You don't Understand- These were PERCOCET 10mg Counterfeit Brand name tablets; you couldn't sell them for that much, and the customers were well off

It took someone who was once close to me, so it really fu-it gets to me, they thought they had percs(apparently) and instead OD on fentanly- it is sick, and not much else, yet much more