• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OraMorph 2mg/ml before or after Oxycodone?

Rexeh

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I just got some goodies from my mother to play around with ;). Which include OraMorph 10 mg (2mg/ml) disposable units) and some OxyContin 10's & 20's, now my question to you is: since I am a rapid metabolizer of eg. Tramadol and Codeine which is better to ingest first? The OraMorph has a limited BA% we all know that but I can get a much as 60-70% out of them on certain days and with chronic use, believe me or not... :)

IMHO it is better to wait 15 to 30 minutes after taking the OraMorph (which I have 10 of so = 100 mg) to take approx. say 120 mg of Oxycodone which is my sweet spot for first dose of the day. My theory being that the Opiod receptors will have trouble 'filling up' when I take the Oxycodone first or together at the same time as the Morphine. Any thoughts / comments on this? :)

-- Peace o/

You're over thinking it by a massive degree mate.. there's no way you can know what is happening within your mu receptors on a minute to minute basis like that..calculating percentage BAs and time delays etc.

They're both mu agonists...just work out a safe dose either of one or both and swallow it....that's it

Anything else is fairytale land...

With chronic use morphine BA increases; hence why with daily dosing morphine PO is equinalgesic which effectively means 1.5-2x as potent with doses at least moderate/highn- portion may solitary cab

Thanks for the replies! :)

But with OraMorph, wouldn't you havee three seperate ROA's at the same time: oral, sublingual and buccal, so the average BA% would (ever so slightly) be increased though? I know for a fact that 10 mg of OraMorph almost got me as high as an OxyContin 10 mg taken orally in the good old Opiate honeymoon days when I swished it around in my mouth prior to swallowing so there must be definatley somethgin more to those little OraMorph disposable units than meets the eye IMHO... :)

-- Peace o/

Morphine has a FAR higher binding affinity at opioid(Mu) receptors; also, oxy BA isn't much higher, and if they are OP's.... Just pop an OP, and enjoy your morphine

And be safe and stuff though all respect that's doesn't seem a huge priority RX ;)