• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Need advice on cocaine(crack)

Gen. Savage

Greenlighter
I started smoking crack back in april and I enjoyed the experience. I got a nice, chill, euphoric high from it. Basically It is the best feeling I've ever experienced. Well, a few months later I got a different dealer and he decided to rip me off. Whenever I smoked this batch, my heart pounded so hard that I hurried up and smoked the last of the batch so In case I died, I wouldn't leave any evidence behind I was smoking crack. Since then, I have smoked a few more times with varying results. When I confronted the dude about it he sold me some stuff that was fine. I was high for about 10 minutes and after about 30 minutes I had come back down, no problem. Real cocaine that time. Well, I started to get pissed off at that guy because he kept selling me smaller and smaller amounts so I called up my previous dealer and paid him back and he sold me some of his gear. I smoked it and my heart was pounding so hard my shirt was fluttering.

It has been almost three months without any crack. I even quit tobacco. I had been having chest pains since that day but I started taking naturally sourced vitamins and the chest pains went away. My blood pressure is fine and I exercise and eat properly.

BUT...every time I am even in the same room with someone smoking a cigarette or come in contact with any stimulant my heart beats NOTICEABLY hard and fast. Not like more that 3 beats a second but still hard and fast.

My question is this: has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Will I ever be able to smoke crack again? I love crack. I wish I had never tried the shit but now that I have It is the holy grail to me.

I am in my late 20's. I don't have a family history of heart problems. Healthy.

Thanks

In my experience it's anxiety, I was an iv coke user for a long time, quit because I had a seizure, but needles and coke both set me into a near panic attack.

What can I do to curb this anxiety? I have some lortabs. would that help? Please help I already bought a fresh new crackpipe, some choy and a little bit of crack. It looks like decent gear, it is sparkly under direct light and it is white, not off-white or yellow. It melted all the way down into the choy.

I couldn't tell you there man, I still have that problem 3 years later.

Sounds like anxiety to me as well. Like a panic attack - agree with bptubbs

You should go see a Dr about it

It honestly sounds to me like you are becoming a crack addict. No offense. There is nothing wrong with you except you have a need and want to do drugs and smoke cigarettes. Its almost like a form of PTSD. Your body remembers the sensations and your mind wants it. Thats what that is. You said that you have already bought a new pipe and chore and a bit of the drug, you're a drug addict and mainly a crack addict. My advice, STOP NOW!!! you are young and can bounce back quick seeing it hasn't been that long, but the longer you allow yourself to do it, the worse its gonna be. I've had a long battle myself with the infatuation of it as well so i know the feeling.

The first sensation you had while smoking you will never get back. Its what they call, Chasing the Dragon, Chasing the white dragon, e.t.c. We all chased down that feeling but you CAN NEVER NEVER get it back my friend. It will never be like that very first time, that very first puff, drag, or poke. I chased for many years myself. I tried every time I smoked but you'll never get it back. Also, crack is cooked in batches. Every batch is different no matter if you follow the exact same ingredients and steps exactly. And all dealers cook differently as well. Some cook very small batches while others cook large ones. Some use lighters, some use microwaves. Some use spoons and some use glass jars. Some use good powder, others dont. There are so many differences while cooking and you will never get the same batch twice. you will get similar batches if using consistent methods but thats why you get different looks, smells, and tastes and reactions. The longer you smoke the easier it is to tell on sight what is good and what isnt and even that isn't always reliable either. Basically, once you get a few good dealers you stick with those but as you already seen, its hard to keep dealers and be honest. Drugs lead to crappy behavior, being broke and being in debt. It also can lead to robbing said dealer.

BEST ADVICE: QUIT WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD!!!!!! What does smoking crack actually do for you? Think about that. So, it sometimes gives you a good feeling versus, you spend your money, your time and hide this from family and friends while dodging cops. This can lead to a lot of hard time and a record even if not. Also, there are no

There's not much to say here. Crack Cocaine is a very extreme experience. I've used just about every drug out there, but the rush from Cocaine, either injected or vaporized, is probably the most singularly intense experience I've ever had. You should not be at all surprised that the drug is causing you anxiety and/or panic. It's an extremely potent and hence, addictive drug.

Basically, you should stop using it right now. I always say, there's no judgement, but you do not want to become addicted to Cocaine. It's not a life and it's extremely destructive. The things people do for Cocaine are just scary. It's so addictive, I did it 2-3 times and have sworn that I never will again.

i'm going to guess that the "bad" crack is bathsalts with 0.001% cocaine if any mixed into it.