• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Coming back to Opiates

Pumper18

Greenlighter
Alright, sorry for how long this is going to be, but I've done quite a bit of research and can't seem to find solid answers to my questions. So I quit using opiates about 4 months ago, as I had to focus on my schooling, and now I'm coming back to them. At my peak, I would be using around 30-35mg of oxycodone to feel extremely high, pretty much the line between just high and nodding, and I also did this with quite a bit of potentiation (Used this "formula" https://www.hipforums.com/forum/threads/opiate-potentiating-guide-really-works.285953/). So now, I've been lucky enough to get my hands on 2 60mg morphine-sulfate tablets, and I just want to clarify some things before I actually go about using them:

1) Are all morphine 60mg pills extended release?
2) If I plug them, will the high last as long as if I just eat them? (I'm not opposed to plugging, but I would rather not plug it if it's only gonna last an hour or 2 as opposed to 4-5)
3) Is 60mg of morphine comparable to 35mg of oxycodone (I heard oxy is about 1.5x stronger than morphine)?
4) How much should I take, seeing as I haven't used in about 4 months?
5) Is Morphine sulfate able to get you high at all? (I know that one's stupid, but read somewhere else on bluelight that "Morphine sulfate has no f***ing recreational value")
6) Would that potentiation formula still work with the morphine?
7) In the very rare event that I got some fake fentanyl "death pills", is there any way I would be able to tell (i.e. Taste, texture from press, etc.)?
8) If they are extended release, will chewing before swallowing offset the xr?

I'm trying to really enjoy myself on New Years, so I really appreciate any help that you guys can give :)

Thanks in advance, and happy New Year :)

First, can you elaborate on how you were taking your 30-35 mg's of oxy? Orally, nasally, IV, etc...? Also, how long were you abusing them before you quit?
Anyway, you should know that morphine has an extremely low oral BA. If you're looking for some sort of high, I wouldn't expect anything from taking them orally, but if you're looking to just kill some pain it might be worth it.

1. No.
2. If they are IR I believe they will work better and last longer than compared to most other ROA's. I'm not so sure about ER, it might depend on the exact kind.
3. Orally, I'd say 60 mg morphine = approx 20 mg oxycodone. It would be different with other ROA's.
4. That's really up to you. Just be safe. I would say orally, 1 pill at a time to be safe but that would prob give you no high at all.
5. Yes it can get you high.
6. I didn't read it sry.
7. That's a complicated question with an answer to match. I guess go by how much you trust your source and the quality and general look of the pills.
8. It depends on the type of XR it is I guess, but in all honestly probably not. At least not much.

Mainly I would take them orally, but occasionally I would do them nasally.
I also used for about 2 years, but only used once every 3-4 weeks.

1)No, you might have IR. One way to tell is by looking them up here https://www.rxlist.com/pill-identification-tool/article.htm, or just looking to see if there;s any imprint that would suggest it's extended release. If it's in a capsule that's usually a good sign, too.
2)I think generally, if a drug is plugged, it lasts a little bit less than taken orally, but it would be so much stronger that it really doesn't matter. Morphine orally was found to be only 22.9% efficient, but rectally it would be somewhere around 80%. And it would last longer than an hour or two, probably about 3 and a half hours
3)If you mean orally, oxycodone is probably even more than 1.5x stronger than morphine, but if you were plugging it'd be about the same as the same dose of oxy orally
4)If you haven't used in 4 months your tolerance will be almost at baseline, if you're going to plug then just do 20mg. You can dissolve 1 30mg pill and then plug 2/3 of the solution instead of trying to figure out 2 thirds of a pill
5)It can definitely get you high, but I've heard it can be a bit underwhelming for people who are experienced with opiates
6)I don't know for sure but I would think not. Oxycodone is metabolised into oxymorphone and a few other drugs by enzymes in your liver. The potentiation guide will be increasing the amount of those enzymes in your liver so that you can get more of the oxycodone metabolised. Morphine is metabolised by the enzyme UGT2B7, but oxycodone is metabolised by CYP2A4 and CYP2D6. If the potentiation guide aims to increase the amount of those two enzymes in your liver and doesn't increase amounts of UGT2B7, then no, it won't do anything. If you can get your hands on promethazine, that'll potentiate it quite well. It's OTC where I live but if you're in the US I'm pretty sure it's prescription only
7)The only difinite way to tell would be to test it, but in general, if these pills are a shitty press job, i.e. they're proper chalky and the imprints are hard to read, then they might be and it's really up to you whether you take them or not. Even if they do look dodgy, just take half a one and see how you feel, fentanyl generally is extremely sedating with little euphoria from what I've heard
8)If they are extended release, I think they usually actually change the behaviour of the drug instead of just putting it in a waxy coating or something, so probably not. If they turn out to be ER and you plug them, I think it'll probably last quite a bit less time than if you just swallowed it, maybe like 3 hours less, but it'd a lot stronger.

I think you should plug 20-30mg, see how you feel, maybe plug one and drop one, it's up to you really

There's some problems with puzzling out the numbers for pills put up your pooper. Or at least there's just too many variables to give a reasonable answer. Really, without scrubbing a freshly emptied chute, the current rectal occupants--dinner a day or two ago--alone will confound a lot of guesses for absorption and timing, besides exactly how far beyond Uranus the pills might wind up. For instance, you just might leave them entombed in former granola, destined for a quick exit, never to be absorbed at all.

Fittingly, it is the most uncertain route. I'd avoid it with new drugs till you get more familiar.

X. Plugg them, after dissolving. The BA is usually significantly higher. Unless it gets stuck in your poop. EDIT: I just read the post above this one, and it makes a very valid point. But if you just emptied your bowels: go for the anal route.
2. No, not if you're comparing XR vs plugging dissolved pills - then they will last longer swallowed, but mostly because the onset will be longer and the peak level of morphine in blood lower. Comparing dissolved oral vs anal: it will probably have a faster onset plugged ("probably" bc IDK how stuffed your rectum is) and will probably last longer because of higher levels in bloodstream.
6. It should work, theoretically. For some reason it may only work if you take the morphine orally: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043223 - according to this abstract it's because of better absorption in the stomach; not because of enzymes like CYP3A4 etc.
8. Boil them until they're completely dissolved. Then you will have "offset the XR". Or just dissolve them the way you would if you were to plug them (some XR pills are a ***** to dissolve and need boiling).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22998742 so don't