Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Will serapax save me on LSD

DreadQ

Bluelighter
The last 5 times i took acid i suffered horrible 7 hour long panic attacks that i thought would kill me.

That issue has been diagnosed and addressed as a panic disorder which has i treat with various forms of diazapam.

but i really really miss acid.

I want to take it again.... And im tempted to try it again under the carefull tutition of a wonderfull pill called serapax.

Will this keep the beast of my anxiety at bay and let me enjoy a fun (if not relaxed) trip?
does anyone have any thought on the matter?
Should i maybe try and get something stronger... ?

It will probably just make you forget that you're tripping... I took Zanax on acid once and it didn't stop me tripping it just kinda reduced the capabilities of my defence mechanisms, that and made it hard to walk.

The last 5 times i took acid i suffered horrible 7 hour long panic attacks that i thought would kill me.

so what exactly do you miss about it??? ;)
i know, it used to be fun. but that's just it, it used to be fun.
i say, "moove on, find something new." you sound to me as if you might be someone who has abused acid? no judgements here... i too fall into this neiche. once it was the greatest thing in the world for me. but i honestly believe i discovered it all, maybe three times over, before i realised that i wasnt honestly enjoying it so much. i too had anxiety related symptoms, for want of a better description.
try getting MDA pills, commonly sold as E. keep your eye on pillreports and bluelight and youll possibly be able to pick which googs to try and get. i find MDA has nice hullincinatory properties to the high without the head fuck acid gives me. i can still reach a pretty intense high too.

good luck, play safe.

[edit]good link killarava2day.

also i've used mogodon to "switch off" the trippn once when it was too intnse for too long... but it was so long ago and i cant really say it worked, though it calmed me down somewhat it may also have been a placebo or even natural effect brought about by time.

Last edited:
I found that LSD always carried a sense of artificial paranoia... Mushrooms proved to be a perfect alternative for me :)

How do ya define 'abuse acid' ?

i took it as much as anyone else did, but i didnt take 5 or 6 at a time and i didnt do it every day, i just have a clinical diagnosed panic disorder.

I thought mushies were supposed to be much more intense.?

I WILL TRIP AGAIN <firm>. but i wont go thru the horrible nightmare or a panic attack on acid again..

If i just dope my self to hell on serapax valium and xanax (all of which i got) then take enough wiz to stay concious i will take acid acid acid...... Who votes i enjoy ?

just from my personal experience mushrooms r not the answer. i had such bad paranoia from mushrooms that i thought my friends were gonna kill me. scince then i havnt gone near shrooms, i hate even bein round my mates when there on shrooms

in my opinion, when drugs start avin an adverse affect on ur mental health, its time to give em da kick

If i just dope my self to hell on serapax valium and xanax (all of which i got) then take enough wiz to stay concious i will take acid acid acid...... Who votes i enjoy ?
I suspectyou will get initially sedated and still be head fucked, just unable to move very well. Either that, or the "wiz" will probably make your heart race, triggering a panic attack. I vote you will feel very uncomfortable either way, and I can't understand why you would want to do acid if it gives you 7 hour long panic attacks every time you do it. But if you must insist on doing it again, just stick to one benzodiazepine, say Valium, and be careful that in your acid induced confusion you don't swallow too many. A sober sitter would be sensible, and / or decide beforehand how many tablets you are safe to take and hide the rest.

does anybody do any research before they drop trips these days?Only asking because the last few people ive talked to about trips,sounds like there only having it to get mashed.
Acid is a drug u can play with,but you got'a watch out it will bite you back worse than any other drug if u screw with it, IMO.Thats if its acuatlly acid or strong acid these days etc...i havnt had it in something like 7 years,ive been eatN by too many cloud dragons and made my friends speak way too much,aiiiiie.so yeah.i dont know what its like these days.
although id never used anything to calm me off a trip that was getting ruff,yeah sometimes panic attacks, ive seen that valiuam does calms people down.
My trick and it worked like a gem,id say to myself if it was getting all bit too much, "its only paper,its only paper doing this,its not just me"
on acid u could placebo urself like stupid(and no not with other drugs,ur mind) :) if that makes scence.
I wouldnt mix many other drugs with acid,especially meth,if your getting panic attacks.Maybe start on halfs or low dosess till it feals good again?

Stay safe:)

Chaos