• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

A cop is said to have overdosed on Kratom. WTF?

There's questionable aspects to the story such as him possibly doing toss and wash getting a bunch into his lungs or something. Plus excessively high doses. Don't read into it...

its nice to see about one hundred percent of ppl in the comments calling it fake news

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. The continuing crusades against the much maligned kratom it would appear to me.

I was thinking, if anything, the same possibility taco mentioned- if kratom actually WAS responsible, that it was likely he took it into his lungs accidentally, certainly not an overdose....but you know they'll try their damnedest to portray it that way- certainly helps the opposition....

What a nice thing to use a man's death for, huh? Such honor and integrity by the opposition.

*by the way, shouldn't this be in DITM?*

-PA

I got the lung thing from the shroomey when this was posted there a while back.

There's questionable aspects to the story such as him possibly doing toss and wash getting a bunch into his lungs or something. Plus excessively high doses. Don't read into it...
It does sound a bit contrived...
its nice to see about one hundred percent of ppl in the comments calling it fake news
I agree, fake bullshit.
Sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me. The continuing crusades against the much maligned kratom it would appear to me.

I was thinking, if anything, the same possibility taco mentioned- if kratom actually WAS responsible, that it was likely he took it into his lungs accidentally, certainly not an overdose....but you know they'll try their damnedest to portray it that way- certainly helps the opposition....

What a nice thing to use a man's death for, huh? Such honor and integrity by the opposition.

*by the way, shouldn't this be in DITM?*

-PA
Yes!
I got the lung thing from the shroomey when this was posted there a while back.
ouch

thanks!
I hate to quote Trump, but this is fake news.
Fuckin internut.

Yea I agree. Ive never heard of ANYONE od'ing on Kratom. Must have had a underlaying medical problem or like motiv 311 said may have taken something else with it that caused an adverse reaction .