Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

People changing

Evolution_mdma

Bluelighter
Hey people just wanted to ask this question

Does any body out there have a freind or themselves change completly when they take say more than one pill?

Eg. i have a really good mate that is really great when u are on come up or are on one pill, great conversations, stuff like that

well as soon as he get another pill into him he changes completly still good guy but u cannot keep track of him like he see's a shape that might look like somebody he knows and runs off and u set times to meet he will get lost or wont come back.

some times makes a new group of freinds on the night and runs of with them and bares u off good
and ussally theres a 3rd pill that comes in to the picture LOL =D

Well just wanted to know how many people have this happen to them selves or freinds or if people want to share funny experiences they have had.

Have fun

PARTY SAFE
PEACE OUT =D =D

hah ;)

One guy I know, when we go to partys we have to keep an eye out for him like a hawk. Something catches his eye, some music draws him in, and ... he's gone for good.

But hes like that all the time.

Sounds like me, but the main thing is that raves and events aren't meant to be a social catchup place.
(all the teenyboppers actin like fools in the chillout rooms, feels like a new age bluelight disco... UR there to dance and mingle#@$ not a meetup hang out spot.):\

In my mind ur there to dance and lose urself in the music, drugs or not, and when u can't cope, need a break or just feel like going on that pointless mission then u go meet new ppl.
Even dancing i tend to move constantly, neva can stay in one spot, just feeling too good. As for leaving after with ppl u just met, eh, once i dun't wanna/can't dance it's time for home, cones and bed! :|

ThE EvIL DaYlIght!#@$#@ shits me seeing daylight when u leave or still at a rave:(

Last edited:
^ I disagree, I think large events are great social outlets, but you have to have been going to them for a while before you know that many people I guess. After awhile you get to see the same faces, and stop noticing randoms ;)

But drugs definitely make people behave unpredictably, hence the expression "What the fuck are you ON?"

BigTrancer :)

what i mean is that it shouldn't be a meetup spot, where u spend msot of ur night off ur head sitting around on the floor with a group of wiggas, hehe. i guess most of the younger crowd is there for different reasons, and i guess their dancing skills are close to non-existant so they avoid the dancefloor a fair bit.:D

raves are just a place you can do whatever you want, either on drugs or not. they are based around music and drugs, but i wouldn't say they are based around dancing. dancing is just the natural bi-product of seriously loud music and lowered inhibitions.
my .02

lets focus on the original question

O.k, i think we have missed the point of the original question and changed the thread into "the dynamics of raving" as opposed to what this thread was intended as...

Evolution, i have noticed that after my first pill im still together and with it, able to focus, reasonable attention span.
However after my second im still having a great time yet i stumble a little, significantly shorter attention span, unable to focus.
And come the third im usually feeling kind of straight yet still really fuct up. walking around in a daze, all bug eyed (lol).
So yeah i understand what you mean, does any one else get like this or know people who do?
also i have a low tolerance to pills and i only dump once every 2 or three months, but when i do i usually consumer around 3.

Man like you gotta get urself into the sound man u know!! thats what its all about man the sound and the music and the vibe and the kids and the music man yeah the dancing and the UMMTUMMATUMM tribal beat the UMMTUMMATUMM can you feel it man yeah!!

But drugs definitely make people behave unpredictably

And im not just quoting him cos hes a mod. I wouldnt say that they change the essence of you. If asked your friend he'd say he was the same person still just a little fucked up.

uh yeah. thats me. for some reason. 1 pill means talk be nice. 2 means run around just go look at everyone and everything think.
on the odd occasion that i might consume a 3rd, im wasted.

papermate said:
uh yeah. thats me. for some reason. 1 pill means talk be nice. 2 means run around just go look at everyone and everything think.
on the odd occasion that i might consume a 3rd, im wasted.

lol.... yeah sounds like me hehehe ;)

Urbanhog %)

yeah i agree

I go to Raves to get into the music and dance my head off but serioully it doesnt feel right dancing by ur self its the best when u have a great group of freinds and just go off allnight.

but it is always good to have a bit of a mingle with people when ur having a little break so u charge up ready to Go off again

just a bit hard to go off with a group of freinds when one or a couple dissapear on u

so i was woundering if that happens to any one else

PARTY SAFE
PEACE OUT
=D =D =D

ohh most hated things at raves

I AGREE DAY LIGHT RUINES IT

my last event the trance room had glass walls and when it started getting light it stuffed that room up good

Every one who was at that event and is into trance would have to agree =D

Yeah I have a friend who started to breakdance at utopia. course he cant do it and it was hilarious... never seen anyone go nuts like that :D
still they WERE strong pills.

We pay him out nonetheless... he'll be coping it for ages!

My belief is that if you want to hang out then hang out, if you want to dance then dance. I'm not into ditching friends if they are reliant on me in some way but when I get on E or acid I feel a pull to the dance floor or whatever and it's a very compelling feeling. I've always gone with it and had a great time. Yeah sometimes I don't see my friends for about 5 or 6 hours but we kind of know where to find each other.